Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian dating app, whites more liked

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

"The Caucasian TanTan profiles were four times more successful than the Asian ones, according to a social experiment lead by the Metropolitan. "

"Society has been conditioned to see Caucasian people as the standard of beauty, and your tastes are a product of this," the magazine Study Breaks wrote, arguing that having a certain racial type in dating and excluding races is a "polite, thinly veiled" form of racism.

Dazvik does not harbor the same feelings for Western women.

"Personally, I don't like French women much. This is why when I use Tantan and I see a Caucasian woman, I swipe left."

560eaafe e5ea 49ac 9820 5157ee18584f

Brad 1 Asian
Brad 2 White
Mint 1 White girl
Mint 2 Asian girl
It's a Chinese dating app

Also JFL China men who think white women want to date you unless your chang

And that's Brad, now imagine a Chad.

Chinese and Japanese have always valued Caucasian features and White skin that predates contact with European civilisations. Marxist-Leninists and their ''muh racism'' explanation for Asiatic people desiring European features in their offspring. Perhaps, the future is Eurasian since all the race traitors (Mostly WHITE men, believe it or not) will breed with all the Oriental Asian women and a new species of man will exist.

"The Caucasian TanTan profiles were four times more successful than the Asian ones, according to a social experiment lead by the Metropolitan. "

"Society has been conditioned to see Caucasian people as the standard of beauty, and your tastes are a product of this," the magazine Study Breaks wrote, arguing that having a certain racial type in dating and excluding races is a "polite, thinly veiled" form of racism.

Dazvik does not harbor the same feelings for Western women.

"Personally, I don't like French women much. This is why when I use Tantan and I see a Caucasian woman, I swipe left."

View attachment 384407

Brad 1 Asian
Brad 2 White
Mint 1 White girl
Mint 2 Asian girl
It's a Chinese dating app

Also JFL China men who think white women want to date you unless your chang
asian brad and white brad are a noticeable difference apart on the look scale

Chinese and Japanese have always valued Caucasian features and White skin that predates contact with European civilisations. Marxist-Leninists and their ''muh racism'' explanation for Asiatic people desiring European features in their offspring. Perhaps, the future is Eurasian since all the race traitors (Mostly WHITE men, believe it or not) will breed with all the Oriental Asian women and a new species of man will exist.
Already happening in Canada

Do you have that candid video of a public place in Vancouver or some Canadian city where there were just lots and lots of WMAF couples walking around?

Do you have that candid video of a public place in Vancouver or some Canadian city where there were just lots and lots of WMAF couples walking around?
No, I only got one of a Chink cel fapping to girl on train

I lived in canada for 10 years, @IncelCream is correct. even in school you see a lot of WMAF. An old friend on mine actually pursed an asian girl and he was white as well. Interestingly though, most of the asians I knew there were Hapas

I lived in canada for 10 years, @IncelCream is correct. even in school you see a lot of WMAF. An old friend on mine actually pursed an asian girl and he was white as well. Interestingly though, most of the asians I knew there were Hapas
If a Hapa girl breeds with White would the kid look white or Asian?

If a Hapa girl breeds with White would the kid look white or Asian?
I don't know. I feel like we're living at a big turning point for the races. With all of these bi-racial couples and the pushing of the racial equality movement in the next 1000 years I wouldn't be surprised to see Halfs become their own race, or for there to be a great population of halfies. What do you think though? I think it will be nice for the races to come a little closer together, though it might produce some fucked up babies like hapa and black, nordic and middle east, etc

I don't know. I feel like we're living at a big turning point for the races. With all of these bi-racial couples and the pushing of the racial equality movement in the next 1000 years I wouldn't be surprised to see Halfs become their own race, or for there to be a great population of halfies. What do you think though? I think it will be nice for the races to come a little closer together, though it might produce some fucked up babies like hapa and black, nordic and middle east, etc
UK might have something similar with Biracial although Biracial women tend to marry and date white men

UK might have something similar with Biracial although Biracial women tend to marry and date white men
will the races dissolve into a bunch of half whites before just turning into one race?

WOAHH NO WAY!!! :horror:

will the races dissolve into a bunch of half whites before just turning into one race?
Probably not because UK accepts are decent amount of EU migrants

Kalergi Plan?

I'm surprised the white girl was so successful in China. Most likely some of those were non-Chinese foreign men in China. Asian men in Asia, prefer the traditional and submissive female. Its just highly embedded in the Chinese psyche to not want a useless, dramatic, out of control and selfish female. Which everyone knows, are innate traits of White females. Even fob ass Asian dudes know that.

Chinese men must be more westernized than I thought. Just within a few decades... Crazy Anglo-Jewish world order. JFL @ atheistic consumerism. People just come off as a bunch of robot automatons nowadays...

Would Inceldom exist on other planets

If aliens exist would they have Incels
Depends on how tall they are imo heightpill reigns supreme.
Small green men on mars? Idk what do you think?

Can't wait for JBW "incels" to deny the blackpill