Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian drama recommendation thread GET IN HERE YOU PUSSIES!!!!

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I watch all of them here http://kissasian.ch/
mydramalist.com<-- gud site hmm this one looks interesting....

Asian dramas are a lot different than American shows. Like in general the acting just seems really melodramatic and ridiculous looking and bad, idk if it's a cultural thing, but with some shows that what is funny and good about them. Actually I haven't seen that much of either asian drama or american shows like game of thrones that shits for normies fuck normies fuck me fuck my life i hope i die soon shit 

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Misaeng is a gud show i leik the show it is good it is about a 24 year old korean man that lives with his mother still but his spaghetti is in his pockets. he doesn't have a career because he was trying to be a pro go player and then his father died so he had to work to support him and his mother but then his mother gets him an opportunity for an internship at a business company even though he has no qualifications and most of the show is about him adjusting to working there.

I like it coz it's interesting seeing the work culture that probably contributes to the highest sue of side rate of any developed country and it had high ratings from business men that watched the show and related so it must be really accurate. This show is probably the most subdued of the asiandramas I've seen but the exaggeratedness is still there a little so it must be a culture thing and it can be pretty funny 

it hav gud musik too https://youtu.be/AdklZmtfqyU

fug hes sex y no hobo tho  :p
geurae.png

The show I'm watching right now is called Cheer Up! and I feel it captures somewhat the feeling of the anime ideal of "rose colored youth" that i am always looking for and I still sometimes have dreams about because my own high school experience was dark and shit and made me suicidal. It is straight out of something I would daydream while listening to School Days from the Persona soundtrack and walking through the halls of my school. Everything about the show is spotless. The actors are all top 3% attractiveness. The school and everything are just immaculate white like Mirror's Edge or something. I actually struggled to finish the first episode until I watched it with my brother and he found the logic of the character's actions and the acting funny and then I did too and then I found other things I liked about it and now I feel like it's the greatest show ever. Definitely watching it with my brother made it more enjoyable.

The funniness of the show I think could be summarized as "absurd". It takes place in a school with a ridiculous pretty much caste system. Character openly state how they are better than others because their parents are rich and they are better at studying and stuff like that. Some characters are just funny I'm really not even sure intentionally or not with their facial expressions and mannerisms and actions. Much of one character's character as my brother observed, is that he takes pleasure in "trolling" (which in this context means doing things other people don't like) no matter who is doing it or who it is done too including himself and he has this trolling smirk on his face at all times.

i think im just a little bit gay for him no hobo
9444baee8dbd903d40f100c90459a5d96b7fdd45_hq.jpg

Also I want to stick my penis into her mouth, and rub it back and forth inside her mouthpussy until I ejaculate filling it with my cum then with my still hard dick (because I am a hentai protagonist) fuck her feetpussy and pussypussy with NO CONDOM until I spill my seed into her womb and impregnate her if you catch my drift
SGG3-00048.jpg

:love: :p :love: :disappointed:

I have just about completed the first season of the  2012 live action Great Teacher Onizuka series and man it was something. I have watched and stopped watching this show several times, then watching most of it in a short time after someone else pointed out how funny the ridiculousness in it was just like the previous show I mentioned. Some scenes in this show are literally like Yakuza 0 if anyone here has played that game. I watched this because I liked the GTO anime (the liveaction and the anime aren't really related storywise by that much btw) which is much less cheesy and ridiculous which is saying something because it's fucking anime. It is so incredibly over-the-top, the camera is goofy af, everything characters do or say is fucking goofy, and I have no idea how much of it is intentional. just effin gr8.

fuggin kek
5cFQdEh.jpg

I liked Train to Busan. It is a movie. It is like World War Z but with actual character and a shred of human warmth and PRIME KOREAN PUSSY.
:p ;)
train-to-busan.jpg

"One Litre of Tears" is a real tear-jerker for even the most misogynistic among us.

blickpall said:
"One Litre of Tears" is a real tear-jerker for even the most misogynistic among us.

I didn't mention it but Boku No Ita Jikan is one I watched that has a similar premise. It was kinda meh throughout and really melodramatic and gay. Is One Litre like that?

Indari said:
I didn't mention it but Boku No Ita Jikan is one I watched that has a similar premise. It was kinda meh throughout and really melodramatic and gay. Is One Litre like that?

I read the synopsis and it seems to be very similar in nature, but I haven't watched it so I can't say definitively. It was definitely melodramatic and "gay" but I couldn't stop myself from watching because it was like a trainwreck in slow motion, I guess. Good if you need to feel something again, I'd say. Sometimes I go so long without feeling that I need to remind myself that I'm human-ish.

Boys over flower the korean classic love story with the cutest korean motherfucker ever (who was beating his girlfriend irl kek)

56a19583f2c832fe4878819a2ae4ee89--bof-boys-over-flowers.jpg

B.I.G, another korean love story with nice plot and cute as fuck main actress (whos dumb husband was cheating on her irl)

Inspiring generations or whatever is it called, the title has thousands of translations - martial arts korean drama

I also highly recommend Onizuka from 2012 but only if you watched the anime

You're an idiot, Indari -_-

I've watched "My Girlfriend is Gumiho" or something like that. She wants to eat her boyfriend, I'm kind of jealous of her though.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're an idiot, Indari -_-

I've watched "My Girlfriend is Gumiho" or something like that. She wants to eat her boyfriend, I'm kind of jealous of her though.

rest in penis...  :'(