Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian foid rates Asian guy a 3/10 and then wonders why he didn't contact her...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
This is a follow-up to a longer video where she chose him based on his PERSONALITY without seeing him. Anyway...

Cliffs: LOL at Asian foids...absolute worst. Rather be a deadcel.

Her looksmatch is in some North Korean Gulag living on dead rats.

Her looksmatch is in some North Korean Gulag living on dead rats.

So crazy that she isn't pretty either...I mean she looks like any other Asian woman yet she only kept romantic contact with the guy she rated an 8...just lol.

30 seconds in microsoft paint

Untitled

The dude with the mullet is a 7?

30 seconds in microsoft paint

View attachment 202851

Y'know the old not all Asians look the same nonsense? I think they've fixed this glitch but if I remember correctly the FaceApp unlocking feature on iPhones initially did not work with Asians. Basically any Asian could open another Asians iPhone.

Cliffs: LOL

a picture says a thousand words, how many times do gooklet whores need to be told that they literally look like asian men with long hair without makeup and yet they think their hot shit. Fucking hate noodles.
Same

If it weren’t for his height he’d be a Changlite because he mogs me to oblivion. As a very ugly ricecel I hate noodlewhores so much :reeeeee::feelsree::woke:

Noodlewhores r the worst

What the? Why would any man participate in this bullshit?

Are men addicted to validating shitty women?

Why does every single young American sound like they've been through ghetto school with the way they speak.

She is 2 or 3/10 looking if fakeup is removed.

Yet another cold fusion bomb height pill, out of all men he is the smallest, and it just so happens that was rated the lowest, what more proof do people need to accept that height MATTERS, it is beyond over for us manlets, not even a 10/10 face could save me :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Not one mf second, ling ling can eat a sick dingaling and die

This is a follow-up to a longer video where she chose him based on his PERSONALITY without seeing him. Anyway...

Cliffs: LOL at Asian foids...absolute worst. Rather be a deadcel.

What a dumb bitch, she's secretly flexing her power over him by contacting him. It's lose-lose for him. Say yes to her and you're a cuck with no self-respect. Say no and you get no pussy. Foids are always trying to make power plays like these whenever they can in order to flaunt their sexual power over men.