Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian guy with white wife gets assaulted in Chinatown by black hobo, white wife gets in between, random asian store owner flash his gun

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl out of ALL of the Asian dudes in Chinatown this black hobo decides to single out the one Asian dude with a white wife. Black hobo was overheard saying to the victim "why you staring at me?".

Asian dudes get a lot of heat when they are seen with non-Asian females and even with their OWN race of females. This black hobo probably got triggered hardcore.

Props for the store owner for brandishing his weapon though. Takes balls to do something like that in SF.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiPaIoE8Fcs&t=3s

That black hobo uses the same tactics aboriginals in Australia use to start a fight,AkA what ya looking at ya white cunt or I gunna drop ya cunt fa looking at me funny or white fella I see them der eyes looking at me ya wanna go ya white cunt, this is what I call retard aggressive syndrome.

That black hobo uses the same tactics aboriginals in Australia use to start a fight,AkA what ya looking at ya white cunt or I gunna drop ya cunt fa looking at me funny or white fella I see them der eyes looking at me ya wanna go ya white cunt, this is what I call retard aggressive syndrome.
Niggers are the same in England, wot u looking at, get all confrontational, bs excuse.

It's like South parks he's coming right at us bang bang.

How is this about race? Or Asian guy with white girl? Doesn't make sense

ay yo shiet nigga y u starin at me yello boi
gibsmedat whyte woman ooga booga

yea asians are moggers, its over for the white man. The yellow invasion shall begin

yea asians are moggers, its over for the white man. The yellow invasion shall begin
Its over for Germancels like you and me

If you havent notice there have been race wars , ethnic cleasing in the states.
Asians get targeted cuzz they brought ching chong virus, blacks kill whites, whites kill blacks, mexicans target blacks in the tex mex region from southern cali to louis border for decades now ...
the only safe group are indians cuzz they inviso mode.

If you havent notice there have been race wars , ethnic cleasing in the states.
Asians get targeted cuzz they brought ching chong virus, blacks kill whites, whites kill blacks, mexicans target blacks in the tex mex region from southern cali to louis border for decades now ...
Hood culture is American culture now.

the only safe group are indians cuzz they inviso mode.
Don't let normies know that though.
Btw before the bob and vagene and streetshitter memes indian guys were on invisible mode.
Being invisible isn't necessarily bad compared to being mocked and targeted.

he dindu nuffin!

Ook ook scree
Gibs dat tuh me

He was probably trying to start a blm moment

Guaranteed the white wife went back to fuck the black chad hobo

Why do normies act like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5