Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asian Neo-Nazi Pleads Guilty To Threatening To Kill All Miami Hispanics

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
17523918-0-image-a-22_1566391995482.jpg

https://breaking911.com/im-coming-t...y-to-threatening-to-kill-all-miami-hispanics/
‘I’m Coming To Rape And Kill You’, Asian Neo-Nazi Pleads Guilty To Threatening To Kill All Miami Hispanics

MIAMI – Eric Lin, 35, of Clarksburg, Maryland, pled guilty today in South Florida to a felony charging him with knowingly and intentionally transmitting a threatening communication in interstate commerce. Lin made repeated on-line threatening communications that targeted Hispanics.

According to the change of plea hearing, between May 30, 2019, and August 14, 2019, Eric Lin made multiple threatening communications via Facebook to injure and kill a South Florida resident and to kill all Hispanics in Miami and other places. Among the threatening communications that Lin admitted to making included: “I’m coming to Rape and kill you” and “I will stop at Nothing until you, your family, your friends,, your entire WORTHLESS LATIN RACE IS RACIALLY EXTERMINATED!” Lin also admitted that in his messages he discussed mass shootings of Hispanics and the idolization of Adolf Hitler.

Lin pled guilty before U.S. District Judge Federico A. Moreno (Case No. 19cr20551). Lin faces a maximum statutory term of five years in prison and three years of supervised release, when he is sentenced by Judge Moreno on March 30, 2020 at 9:45 a.m.

@TheSecondComing im coming

>Asian
>Neo-nazi

Rice neonazi lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back