Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asians or whites foids?

Fufu

Fufu

50% Untouchable
-
I'm half asian and half white due to the negligence of my parents. Because of their mistake regardless of whether I choose to sack a noodle foid or a white foid my children's genes will be unpure. This is all still speaking in a theoretical world where male mutts have a chance at all anyhow.

Still, which would be the optimal type to focus? Noodle foids are easier to decieve and dominate because their generally dumber than their male counterparts. But sadly all the asian women I know worship white cock anyways so my gook blood would probally just scare them off. White women are cursed nowadays too though. Theoretically they are usally have the highest rankings with more consistent 6s and 7s among them, but many of dress and act like dudes now leaving a majority 2s and 3s. White whores laugh at asian men anyways so again my goddamn mixxing origin ruins all my chances. I also refuse to go outside my two racial options, I refuse to further fuck up my genepool.

My fucking sister doesn't have to deal with this shit. If anything being a foid mutt is an advantage, soy gooks and white Chads line up to do her bidding at all times. Even nigs and spigs seem to find her appealing despite her only being about a 4. Knowing that she doesn't half to deal with this issue of choice like I do is what honestly hurts the most.

All 3D females are shit, race doesn't matter. Just LDAR.

Noodle bitch native to SEA is your only chance bub. Forget white western whores they will spit on you unless you are attractive 6/10 or higher.

Neither if trucel. Asian foids are worse because they worship white cock.

Go to asia and get asian girl

Noodle bitch native to SEA is your only chance bub. Forget white western whores they will spit on you unless you are attractive 6/10 or higher.

Figures...I'm only about a 4 so my white looksmatch has already been swept up by a gang of nigs. Guess if I really think about it a gook lady is my only option fucking hell.

I'm half asian and half white due to the negligence of my parents. Because of their mistake regardless of whether I choose to sack a noodle foid or a white foid my children's genes will be unpure. This is all still speaking in a theoretical world where male mutts have a chance at all anyhow.

Still, which would be the optimal type to focus? Noodle foids are easier to decieve and dominate because their generally dumber than their male counterparts. But sadly all the asian women I know worship white cock anyways so my gook blood would probally just scare them off. White women are cursed nowadays too though. Theoretically they are usally have the highest rankings with more consistent 6s and 7s among them, but many of dress and act like dudes now leaving a majority 2s and 3s. White whores laugh at asian men anyways so again my goddamn mixxing origin ruins all my chances. I also refuse to go outside my two racial options, I refuse to further fuck up my genepool.

My fucking sister doesn't have to deal with this shit. If anything being a foid mutt is an advantage, soy gooks and white Chads line up to do her bidding at all times. Even nigs and spigs seem to find her appealing despite her only being about a 4. Knowing that she doesn't half to deal with this issue of choice like I do is what honestly hurts the most.
White foid
Figures...I'm only about a 4 so my white looksmatch has already been swept up by a gang of nigs. Guess if I really think about it a gook lady is my only option fucking hell.

If it comes down to that just accept your fate of being unable to breed.

If you ever get the opportunity at a white foid, breed with that, even better if she has masculine jawline. It's the only hope your bloodline has.

Cant count on your sister she's going to fuck it up by getting chad dick with no baby to show for it and then settle on a ricecel betabux where she will go on to have more subhuman ricecel babies.

Last edited:
consider a black. I know that some educated black foids are pretty desperate and decent. You can have a black Chad lol

Go to a poor asian country and portray yourself as American, not white/asian. If they see you as a ticket to a way out of their country, you could take advantage of that.

And like the last guy said, consider black women. They are the least desired women (according to studies). If you have some $$$ they may see you as their only option out of their ghetto.

Basically use $$$ as bait for poor dumb cunts. Even if you don't have money, play it up like you do. They'll think they are taking advantage of you, using you as a sugar daddy, when in reality you're putting on a front and in reality spending relatively little on the bitches. :p

Just LDAR
d15a6589-2a1b-49c8-ad6e-95dc3e335d9d-gif.113316

816e5b0b-fc6a-434e-b28f-7b864ba9eafa-gif.113317

a388dc0d-e33a-4eea-9574-d9552860cabb-gif.113318

90bd94d3-c5b2-4549-9c82-c8cfaf5a3c73-gif.113319

c9b13319-c635-4cf1-9bc9-56b9c8d3fc51-gif.113320

d6ea2ea5-92fa-4837-8f74-7350f559612a-gif.113321

Kpop max and get you a white weeb bitch.

consider a black. I know that some educated black foids are pretty desperate and decent. You can have a black Chad lol

I refuse to touch a black. My genepool is fucked as is.

Great choice. Black genes are too dominant and african features are the ugliest, with nappy hair, big noses, shitskin, and ugly big lips.

Also you can probably get a weeb white foid. She may not be the most attractive, but quite frankly I think that might be your only option.

It's seemingly my only option to. I like Asian holes though at least they act more polite than whites.

All of them disgusting

lol at any trucel ever matching with a women.
Great choice. Black genes are too dominant and african features are the ugliest, with nappy hair, big noses, shitskin, and ugly big lips.

Also you can probably get a weeb white foid. She may not be the most attractive, but quite frankly I think that might be your only option.
Black genes have height and BBC, foids get wet at the thought of that, most have decent faces too.

What if your only option is a negro foid? I might actually do that, worse comes to worst. I know a few negros who might want to date me. Again, absolutely last choice, but still a possibility.

Asian of course! It's maybe good to like asian girls and not to be seemed as yellow fever guy.

Every man deserves a genetically engineered and mass produced Aryan foid.