Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Asians throwing themselves at white men makes me angry and I'm not even ricecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Every time I see a white-asian couple, it reminds me of the racial hierarchy of attractiveness. There is a reason these noodlewhores are going soley after white men, and it sure as hell isn't because of their personality. They are selecting for what they percieve to be the more valuable race

I used to think that these hierarchies, castes and classes were all very subtle or nonexistent, but paying attention to what races foids of different backgrounds select builds a mental model of the hierarchy.

I hate being aware of this. Dumbass normies will tell you it is all in our heads, but if you would just sit your ass somewhere and take a look at what race combinations tend to pair off, you see exactly what I see.

Last edited:
It infuriates me as well. Primarily it's know your place.

Asian foids throwing themselves at whites makes me rage more than white foids throwing themselves at Tyrone’s.

White whores and noodlewhores are biggest sluts in the world.pure ragefuel

It's bullshit. A white guy with recessed chin, retruded maxilla NCT balding and narrow face have as much SMV as a chang due to status.
I witness those WMAF couples daily, they are usually mid age betabux couples.
I can't imagine how a nightmare for their kids turn out.

Every time I see a white-asian couple, it reminds me of the racial hierarchy of attractiveness. There is a reason these noodlewhores are going soley after white men, and it sure as hell isn't because of their personality. They are selecting for what they percieve to be the more valuable race

I used to think that these hierarchies, castes and classes were all very subtle or nonexistent, but paying attention to what races foids of different backgrounds select builds a mental model of the hierarchy.

I hate being aware of this. Dumbass normies will tell you it is all in our heads, but if you would just sit your ass somewhere and take a look at what race combinations tend to pair off, you see exactly what I see.
I could have written this title. Idk how most rice cels aren’t mad at this. A lot of them cope with future betabux potential by earning shitloads of money. Others rationalize it by saying the “racist” noodle foids go after white men so they don’t have to date them. JFL when 60% of noodles are “racist”

I could have written this title. Idk how most rice cels aren’t mad at this. A lot of them cope with future betabux potential by earning shitloads of money. Others rationalize it by saying the “racist” noodle foids go after white men so they don’t have to date them. JFL when 60% of noodles are “racist”
Ricecel in Asia or USA?

Ricecel in Asia or USA?
Are you a ricecel from asia bro? Think most if ricecels here live in the west

Last edited:
I'm sad because I thought jap women were a lot more better than their western counterparts, but alas, they're whores too. It's just that weebs portray a lot of jap women as demure saints...so I thought the same.

Honestly, I think I'd have a chance if I was white. But I'm fucking ethnic and autistic too, shit

It’s not their fault, it’s built into their DNA.

They hate white incels as much as they hate Asian dudes.