Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aside from memes, misoginy and stuff, i think this is the real suifuel (for dickcels, at least).

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I've started thinking about this since i happened to read some swingers/cuck stories (from the POV of the hubby, ofc).

I didn't happen to read those stories because i get off from it: there was this time that i was on some forum and someone linked this reddit story :soy: about this guy that had a foursome with his wife, his friend and the wife of said friend. From what i recall the guy was not big, your average soycuck, but the other guy was way bigger and hotter. I will save you a lot of details, but what struck me is that the wife of the author was getting banged by the bigger guy, and started to scream to want his dick more, someting that his husband has never heard in his entire life. Hubby was of course struck by this and he wasn't even able to get it up to fuck the wife of the bigger guy and started crying and talking to the other woman.

I cannot remember correctly, but hubby had an average penis (6 inches i guess? maybe he was a little less), not a micropenis, but of course the wife was never fucked by a guy with a big dick and she of course went crazy with screaming etc, something that hubby had never experienced of course.

You could say that she was screaming because of the situation and the novelty but that it's just coping, she was screaming because she was fucked by a big dick that could satisfy her instead of the average-ish dick of hubby.

They left after a while, couple was destroyed.

And after that it i've happened to see other two cuck related contents:

the first one was a video, you probably know that because it's pretty famous. Cuck is filming le wifey while she is getting fucked by the bull, cuck at some point starts to understand that he did a big mistake and asks le wifey to stop but she is enjoying it too much and she continues to get fucked. This one hurts me less to be honest because the entire situation is almost comical and this guy is your stereotypical cuck.

The second was... another guy that sent his asian girlfriend to get fucked (there were photos, too, of the slut getting dressed for the occasion) and he wrote on her on whatsupp but she was busy fucking the bigger guy, then he discovered that the other guy (which of course was way bigger) was fucking her raw and she even contracted some STD. This guy clearly got off from the situation in the beginning, but you could feel his anger and resetment while he wrote that he kept looking up the whatsupp phone for hours imagining what his girlfriend and the other guy were doing, and when she got back home after hours she was messing and he went down on her and she tasted of condom (the first time, then he started to fucking her raw).

Now, after all of that: imagine if you, somehow, get to know a girl that isn't a landwhale and maybe appears to be kind and, you know, "not like the others". Imagine if after a while, for one reason or another, she starts to get the feeling that she wants a hotter guy with a bigger dick and you end up in a situation like this. THIS, i can guarantee you, would destroy every trace of bluepill that anyone can have, even cucks.

dickpill is cope, i have 7.7x5.7 dick and im turbo incel
would a woman rather prefer normie with big dick or a chad with average or small dick?
it wouldnt matter if soycuck even had a bigger dick, le wifey would still scream due to the guy that fucks her being hotter than him.

would a woman rather prefer normie with big dick or a chad with average or small dick?
it wouldnt matter if soycuck even had a bigger dick, le wifey would still scream due to the guy that fucks her being hotter than him.

At least if you happen to get a GF you can satisfy her. You would be one of those ugly guys and your wife would be strangely happy, so people would understand your "secret gift".

You could easily "ascend" through gloryhole tactics jfl, the dickpill isn't cope since dicklet high-tier normies even have trouble getting laid

You could easily "ascend" through gloryhole tactics jfl, the dickpill isn't cope since dicklet high-tier normies even have trouble getting laid
I’m pretty sure most REAL glory holes are just fags and not actual foids, correct me if I’m wrong.

The second was... another guy that sent his asian girlfriend to get fucked (there were photos, too, of the slut getting dressed for the occasion) and he wrote on her on whatsupp but she was busy fucking the bigger guy, then he discovered that the other guy (which of course was way bigger) was fucking her raw and she even contracted some STD. This guy clearly got off from the situation in the beginning, but you could feel his anger and resetment while he wrote that he kept looking up the whatsupp phone for hours imagining what his girlfriend and the other guy were doing, and when she got back home after hours she was messing and he went down on her and she tasted of condom (the first time, then he started to fucking her raw).

Now, after all of that: imagine if you, somehow, get to know a girl that isn't a landwhale and maybe appears to be kind and, you know, "not like the others". Imagine if after a while, for one reason or another, she starts to get the feeling that she wants a hotter guy with a bigger dick and you end up in a situation like this. THIS, i can guarantee you, would destroy every trace of bluepill that anyone can have, even cucks.
Send me the link to the second story, video, etc. I'd really appreciate it.

IT's not a secret that having a small or average penis as opposed to a big or above average one is a bad thing.

Send me the link to the second story, video, etc. I'd really appreciate it.

IT's not a secret that having a small or average penis as opposed to a big or above average one is a bad thing.

If you're talking about the asian story i seriously do not remember. It was titled something like "bull - 1 / cuck 0" and it was on reddit. For the video about the cuck that regrets the decision ti's pretty famous and you can found it very easily on porhnub, it goes somethin like "cuck regrets his decision".

What is this gay thread?

i'll never understand why normies willingly let their own wives be fucked by other men. that shit is just asking for trouble.

Dickpill is just meme, (((mods))) said that

If you're talking about the asian story i seriously do not remember. It was titled something like "bull - 1 / cuck 0" and it was on reddit. For the video about the cuck that regrets the decision ti's pretty famous and you can found it very easily on porhnub, it goes somethin like "cuck regrets his decision".
I've watched the first one in efukt, as you said, it's a very popular one. I want the second one of the noodle whore and his cuck husband.

i'll never understand why normies willingly let their own wives be fucked by other men. that shit is just asking for trouble.
It's because this gynocentric society focuses on the pleasures of women.
Thus, (((they've))) made cucking a good thing for man to show he 'loves' his wife.

The average is 6?I thought it was 4.This is very unsettling.
wasn't it the case a couple years ago that 6 was big and the meme and all?
now it's suddenly average. what the fuck happened?

wasn't it the case a couple years ago that 6 was big and the meme and all?
now it's suddenly average. what the fuck happened?
Same with height.It's like everyone's eating some growth hormone injected food except me :feels::feels:

Oh no I need a rly big dick to jack off, play wow and kill myself. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oh no I need a rly big dick to jack off, play wow and kill myself. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's more fun if it's big. You can even try cybersex if it's big, so wanting to have a big dick as an incel is not something silly.