Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Asked for paternity test and wife wanted to divorce

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
It's one thing to ascend. But dealing with relationships are a more complex matter. Life has so many requirements for advancement.

Attachments

• at least.png
    at least.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 605
I have limited empathy for normie problems.

he is 100% getting cucked assuming this is true.

:lul: NORMIES :lul: FUCKING NORMIES :lul::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JFL at how she says the test will prove he's the dad. He isn't, get the fuck out of there you cuck.

Reading stuff like this makes me feel afraid of ever becoming a betabuxx.

The marriage will be over because it will say the kid isnt His. Dumb bitch, if you have nothing to hide then dont be scared of a paternity test

Reading stuff like this makes me feel afraid of ever becoming a betabuxx.
I know I will never ascend but stories like this make it seem not that bad tbh.

Likewise I just roll my eyes when stupid simp cucks get divorce raped and complain about losing half their money + alimony + child support + the house. They agreed to that shit. They signed the certificate. Divorce raped men need to either shoot the bitch in the face or shut the fuck up.

That's why I respect MGTOWs even though they are not blackpilled and are mostly failed normies. But only those who actually didn't get married, not the cucked old grandpas.

The logical and expected outcome for sub 8 men who get married in the west.

Nordic vs Tall, dark and handsome.

Note the username. Definite larp.

Marrying in modern times is one of the most cucked things you can do. The fact that the wife wanted to divorce him when he asked for a paternity test means that he definitely got cucked

"Wedding ring aroung your finger, noose around your neck", I told my step-brother the day he married my sister.

I love everything about this. It could be LARP for sure, but believable, nonetheless.

"work husband" - When your woman talks about other males like this, especially in your presence, you can be 100% sure that she's cheating.

Threatening with divorce - admission of guilt basically. If she indeed was completely faithful, what would she have to fear about a paternity test? She would be the moral winner of the story, she could say to her husband "Here are the results, I've alwys been faithful to you, you fucking idiot". But she doesn't want the test to be taken, any idea why?

The baby doesn't look anything like the father. - It may be okay for a girl, but a boy has to have at least some kind of resemblance. And of course there is the suspect, the "work husband". The baby looks like him, case closed, period.

"Discovered that she's pregnant" - Which implies to me that they were not planning this pregnancy. At least the male definitely wasn't. He was probably having protected sex with his wife all along, and he already should've been suspicious by the time pregnancy was announced. This is a typical element of false paternity stories. The male gets surprised that his wife gets pregnant (because they were not planning for it yet) but fails to realize that this can only be a result of adultery. Of course the cheating foid can come up with stories, like "Oh, I must have forgotten to take the pill that day".

"Didn't feel any connection to him" - Because deep inside he immediately knew that the baby wasn't his. Well I guess when you're white, your wife's white and they put a brown baby in your hands, you can be the most bluepilled cuck in the world, you will steel feel that something's wrong.

The disgusting part is that not only did the foid cheat on her husband, she also made sure that when she gets pregnant, the father should be her lover, not her husband. Willful, cruel, despicable humiliation.

BTW, paternity tests should be COMPULSORY, FOR ALL BIRTHS AND PREGNANCIES.

It's one thing to ascend. But dealing with relationships are a more complex matter. Life has so many requirements for advancement.

"You know who else has olive skin tone and big brown eyes, that guy Brian from work."

"My whole family has blue eyes and blond hair."

Mayocels BTFO. How could they ever recover?

I'd probably just go full Chris Watts if I was in that position.

That's what you get for treating foids as humans instead of what they really are: cumdumpsters and punchingbags that cook and clean for you.

You don't even hint to your wife about paternity testing.
Collect some dna from the kid and go do it.

Utterly revolting. Daily volcelfuel.

#FailedNormieProblems

Those who refuse to embrace the black pill through blue pill coping will end up miserable like this.

So. Frens, choose wisely.

Post seems like the meal of the day in the arguments of MGTOW.

"Wedding ring aroung your finger, noose around your neck", I told my step-brother the day he married my sister.
Your step brother married your sister? :worryfeels:

Wife is defensive = he's not the dad

I love everything about this. It could be LARP for sure, but believable, nonetheless.

"work husband" - When your woman talks about other males like this, especially in your presence, you can be 100% sure that she's cheating.

Threatening with divorce - admission of guilt basically. If she indeed was completely faithful, what would she have to fear about a paternity test? She would be the moral winner of the story, she could say to her husband "Here are the results, I've alwys been faithful to you, you fucking idiot". But she doesn't want the test to be taken, any idea why?
Cuck if you let your wife insult you like that over a real concern like paternity fraud.

BTW, paternity tests should be COMPULSORY, FOR ALL BIRTHS AND PREGNANCIES.
Governments already collect DNA of babies born from birth in hospitals so arguments about how paternity tests compromise privacy and make it easier for the government to control your DNA put forth by some paleoconservatives is kind of moot.

he is 100% getting cucked assuming this is true.
Wife is defensive = he's not the dad
Imagine getting into a commited relationship in 2020 :feelshaha: jfl
Jfl at marriage in 2020
The marriage will be over because it will say the kid isnt His. Dumb bitch, if you have nothing to hide then dont be scared of a paternity test

what a cuck, you don't need permission to get a paternity test.