Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asked this chad who used to go to my school how to connect w ppl and make friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200914 213513

Btw the question I asked him was probably a paragraph long, implying to him that I was expecting him to reply back with an equally long and detailed answer or explanation. Definitely not a sentence long answer at least.

The reason he followed up with such a short and simple answer is because that's how easy it is for him considering his looks level.

And I know that he didn't reply to me with a short answer because he was busy or couldn't be bothered because we have long discussions on other things. And if he's busy or with his Stacy gf he'll usually say.

Last edited:
Useless advice

Just have good bones.

Sato

I'm pretty cool.

View attachment 338679
Btw the question I asked him was probably a paragraph long, implying to him that I was expecting him to reply back with an equally long and detailed answer or explanation. Definitely not a sentence long answer at least.

The reason he followed up with such a short and simple answer is because that's how easy it is for him considering his looks level.

And I know that he didn't reply to me with a short answer because he was busy or couldn't be bothered because we have long discussions on other things. And if he's busy or with his Stacy gf he'll usually say.

He could have simply written : "Just be me"'.

Of course. He's a chad who was likely always liked since he could talk. He's never had to introspect and ask himself how to connect to people and why people like him or any such thing.

His answer was normie-tier but it seemed well-intended and tbqh I don't see what on Earth you were expecting.

His answer was normie-tier but it seemed well-intended and tbqh I don't see what on Earth you were expecting. Your snarky response was uncalled for.
The guy has insulted and made fun of my appearence before. More than once. And I didn't even do anything back. A snarky response doesn't compare. Especially to a chad who has a Stacy gf and has been worshipped all his life. He probably doesn't give a single shit. Especially coming from a low value male like me.

this two-faced fag needs to have his body swapped with a truecel and then see how his advice works out

this two-faced fag needs to have his body swapped with a truecel and then see how his advice works out
I wonder what happens to chads n stacies who get acid attacked. Their lives must get completely flipped over. It's impossible not be be blackpilled after that surely.

Of course. He's a chad who was likely always liked since he could talk. He's never had to introspect and ask himself how to connect to people and why people like him or any such thing.

Chads and Stacies only made the effort to be born. That's all they had to do to have access to unlimited sex with anybody. It's true that they don't even think about this. They're not even aware how the world goes. They don't deserve who they are. They did nothing to gain it.

Incredibly childish answer. Confirms my theory that being too privileged leads to a stunt in mental growth.

Just shower bro

Just be cool brah, works for me heh

Just have cool bones

LMAOOOOOOOO

Chads and foids are alike in their complete and total obliviousness to the effect that looks have on anything, really.

Very unique and novel advice.

I wonder what happens to chads n stacies who get acid attacked. Their lives must get completely flipped over. It's impossible not be be blackpilled after that surely.
A few months ago there was a thread about a high tier normie or Chad, I don't remember who got acid attacked and almost got blind. He asked for euthanasia.

View attachment 338679

You still talk to your old classmates? Ngl I just looked mine up half are ghosts and the other half are on the path to greatness. Look up your old classmates is the ultimate suifuel