Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asking a foid to date Shahan is like asking a man to put his dick in a bucket of AIDS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Apparently, St. Shahancel the bluepilled, has ended his "viral" campaign to get a date:

What a sad day. Alas, an inevitable one. It's only inevitable that a man of his inferior genetics and a qp personality is bound to die sexless and alone. He deserved more, he had faith in himself that no one in the world honestly shared, and that blue-pilled faith has FAILED him. He failed to RATIONALIZE that the simple love he sought to obtain is completely dependent, not on what HE needs or morally deserves, but what he can GENETICALLY bring to the table.

He now has two choices: he can take the blackpill, or he can donate $500 a month to watch clothed, venal e-thots complain about Chad not giving her attention. The incel community has tried very hard to extend an olive branch out so he can bask in the glory of incel sainthood, and he has interestingly denied the path of the blackpill, as if he were Luke Skywalker or something. For some reason, it's hard for me, and I would imagine, any incel really, to be angered by his rejection. I can't be angry, because I know his pain. It's hard to be angry at someone dead inside, and I know Shahan is hurting like hell, but he is trying waay too hard not to act like it. He is only of concern to the incel community because it hurts that we see a lot of ourselves in him: an innocent, harmless man get hurt over and over, as we have felt that pain, OVER and OVER and OVER.

Shahan is really a man who needs to look inward and examine the dark gaping asshole that is humanity. He needs to realize that the soul of everyone he examines with that faulty blue-pilled faith, IS AS UGLY AS HIS MANLET FACE. Objectively it's not asking a lot out of a foid to just harmlessly date Shahan, but it's certainly extremely taxing on their dignity, such that they would rather publicly get doxxed and gangbanged by the NFL Raiders. This the the objective burden a foid feels when they are in proximity to ugly brown manlets.

Last edited:
Lmao about time, ask him to sign up here.

I have the feeling that this is only the beginning of his journey.

Is Shahan a curry?

We should all contact him and tell him to watch FACEandLMS videos as well as Incel TV videos. And also make an account here! He needs to be a member here!

A lot of currycels seem like the niceguy type so idk if he would accept the blackpill

Imagine after all that exposure on cucked normie media he will actually become blackpilled.

mog me cause ps4cel
That's his blu ray collection.

We should all contact him and tell him to watch FACEandLMS videos as well as Incel TV videos. And also make an account here! He needs to be a member here!
Most of the comments on his videos tell him about this place, he doesn't want to do it.

Wow really happy he's finally given up. But it doesn't say in this video he's even given up the bluepill, so he prob still believes the same shit.

He might be able to moneymaxx or statusmaxx on the back of this though

@BraincelsRefugee this nigga is your avi right?

He needs to rope asap