Asking for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
@Ryo_Hazuki

I was given a 40 percent warning for race baiting. When I look in the rules this is what I found about it:

Are antisemitism and racism prohibited?
Both have a very high chance of breaking the existing rules against persecution, bullying, trolling and personal attacks, after all, members of the forum belong to many races and cultures

Never have I posted anything that was racist or inflammatory against a member of this site because of their race nor have I attacked any racial groups. I don't understand how my last post that got me the warning was construed as breaking that rule and I asked for clarification of the rule which I never got. And the post before that the same thing. Number 2, there are hundreds of posts on this board just like that that have been allowed to stand but for some reason, mine were arbitrarily singled out. Third, the warning percentage seem pretty arbitrary, whatever number a particular moderator wants to pull from off top of his head.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
All of what i'm about to say was explained to you via PM, but I'll explain it to you again:

1) Racebaiting, is a form of baiting and baiting is against the rules:

Behavior: No trolling, baiting...

Also a lot of your recent history would easily qualify as trolling, but that's besides the point.

2) Prior to this warning, two different moderators had warned you specifically for racebaiting. You knew it was against the rules, yet you did it again anyway. Don't try to feign ignorance.

3) The warning percentage isn't "arbitrary" (a word you almost always use when you get warned for anything). It's based on a lot of different variables including, but not limited to, the rule that was broken, the number of prior warnings for that offense, and the number of prior warnings total..which brings me to my last point.

4) You have accumulated 15 warnings despite only having been here for 2 months.

Taking this into consideration, as well as your overall behavior on the forum (especially recently), and the fact that you've expressed zero intent on changing your behavior, I see no reason to unban you, be it now or at any time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.