Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme [Aspergers]Small collection of users who have achieved the 'trifecta'

Status
Not open for further replies.
StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
In my autism, I noticed that it is very satisfying when the same user has the most recent post in all 3 main forum sections. I cant exactly explain why. So I started collecting screenshots of when people got it, its sortof like a get on an imageboard. I dubbed it 'trifecta' in absence of an actually cool name. These are the ones I captured.

Congrats to?

@AntiPain
ANTI

@blickpall
Blickpall

@Gardencel
Garden

@Kointo (free)
Kointo

@Blackpill101 (RIP tbh)
Lebanese

me
MeRee

@NEETAndTidy
Neet

@RREEEEEEEEE (Rip?)
Ree

On a side note, does anyone else play pattern games with the forum layout like this? Like with the name colors? I've tried figuring out other patterns before.

Also maybe a better name for a trifecta?

Woo this is some Autismo Gran Turismo.

I've considered screencapping the few times I got it, ngl. :feelshehe:

Editing in tags doesn't work btw.

I always considered the "trifecta" to be short, ugly, and ethnic.

(Achieved.)

I always considered the "trifecta" to be short, ugly, and ethnic.

(Achieved.)
exchange ethnic with autistic and I agree, but this is about forum nonsense not incel related tbh.

exchange ethnic with autistic and I agree, but this is about forum nonsense not incel related tbh.

Yeah i'd agree that would be an equivalent achievement.

I did it once, think it lasted 10 seconds.

I used to try to do this on forums back in the early 2000s. Was a teenager with way too much time on my hands so it was pretty damn easy to do, even though there were like 20 different subforums.

I thought this was going to be about users who have been shitposting since Puahate, then Sluthate, then Lookism.

I've achieved the trifecta multiple times tbh,
but here's one for the collection:
0367e25714fed16249f1523ba6799ebb

Just want to clear that if we see anyone spamming super low-effort posts just to achieve some silly repetition of your username on the main page, there will be repercussions.

Just want to clear that if we see anyone spamming super low-effort posts just to achieve some silly repetition of your username on the main page, there will be repercussions.
its not fun if you try

Does this count?

Edit: Looksmax is so slow it's the only place I could do this lol.

Count

That's pretty neat tbh

Spotted this when I logged in.
Ubercel tri

Saw this earlier and I was actually looking for this thread.
Triple

I've finally done it.

I wasn't even trying and clicked the home page to see if there were any new threads and there it was!

Now I don't have to think about this shit ever again.

Finally

Yes I included my alerts to show off lmfao

Yes I posted this twice because the first time was in the wrong thread (thought it was yours but it was a response to yours) Just Lol

@notafed

Based.

Based

Ayyyyyy lebanecel

Done this before but never bothered to screenshot it.

i'm gonna attempt it lads

Status
Not open for further replies.