Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel *aspie* foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-

*aspie* foid

Aspie boy
JFL @ believing foids can have aspergers or autism

This has been posted a couple of times before.

great minds think alike, I made a thread about her a few days ago
yeah, she seems like the least autistic person in the universe
jfl @ being so low-inhib that you hug random people (foid privilege btw - I'd be labeled a rapist just for offering free hugs)

This whole channel is suicide fuel. Being super disfigured gets you foid attention. Being moderately ugly makes you a ghost.

Aspie boy mogs me hard :cryfeels:
upd: watched both of videos, and this shit about thing that everyone knows and you don't (girls talk about it in the start of video) is like experienced by ANYONE. Shit she's completly ok, moves and act like a stupid attention whore but not autistic, her speech is also fine and human-like so wtf.

Last edited:
Aspie boy mogs me hard :cryfeels:
upd: watched both of videos, and this shit about thing that everyone knows and you don't (girls talk about it in the start of video) is like experienced by ANYONE. Shit she's completly ok, moves and act like a stupid attention whore but not autistic, her speech is also fine and human-like so wtf.
yeah, they act as if getting stage fright meant you're an aspie :feelshaha:
she NT-mogs me to oblivion

most of women are equal same tbh

the "aspie girl" is way more expressive and "human" than me,and If I would see her in a social contest I would define her as "eccentric" but nothing more...
I'm way more socially awkward than her without any specific disease except for an avoidant personality.
anyway this is just one more proof of what we already know:
"mental illnesses aren't a real issue for a female who wants to get in a relationship and have sex"

Hahahahahaha
What a joke.
See this shit ?
She will have a ton of thirsty beta orbiters, if she exercises her thotiness online.
Put on a cute collar darling.
While she waits for chad to choke her, and the soyman will clean her creampied hole after chad is done.

Last edited:
An "aspie" foid is seen as a geeky cute girl. While if the roles were revered we'd been seen as creepy untermensch

yes it makes me angry

tfw no blonde prime aspie gf

that asperger whore makes me hard af

women cannot have autism

I'm an aspie too then!

I fucking hate my cousin with aspies, he's a NEET with Dunning Kruger personality (I think it's called that way) who hasn't finished high school but believes he knows a lot of math and physics just because he reads pages like "I fucking love science" or watches youtube videos of scientific divulgation. So annoying when he starts saying math paradoxes like a parrot pretending he understands them kek.

I fucking hate my cousin with aspies, he's a NEET with Dunning Kruger personality (I think it's called that way) who hasn't finished high school but believes he knows a lot of math and physics just because he reads pages like "I fucking love science" or watches youtube videos of scientific divulgation. So annoying when he starts saying math paradoxes like a parrot pretending he understands them kek.
based.

attention whore

"female autism"
i must vomit

Lol aspie? Her childishness/distractedness is 'cute and quirky', it's not going to hinder her at all. Watch how hard her mom defends her never changing. Just attention whores, nothing new to see.