Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Aspie tries to make me look better me to escape from his obvious subhumanity

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I have a fellow aspie friend IRL who is obsessed with height and physical appearance. The sad part is that he's very bluepilled about it, I just told him I'm 5'8"/1,74m and he said "Just that?" implying that he thought I was taller. He described me as "medium" height once (for reference, average in Spain is 1,78m / 5'10 so I'm short). But the cherry in the pie of shit was today when he told me his late dad had "medium auburn" hair. After telling me his father's hair used to be blond in his childhood, I interrupted him to say that he didn't have medium auburn hair but just plain black hair. He was surprised and insisted he had the same hair color as me, to which I replied "so... black hair?". He went full cope and told me that I have medium auburn hair and pointed at the woman in the seat in front of us and said "This chick has black hair, you don't". Nevermind the fact that our hair color was exactly the same. He then pointed out "dark auburn hair is commonly mistaken for black hair" and ended the convo there. I swear he's out of a comedy sketch sometimes.

He is probably know but but try to make you feel better

Let me guess, he's a slightly ethnic-looking Spaniard? Ethnic-looking southern Europeans want to be white so bad.

According to 2 on 3 of the height tables I watched your height is slightly above average in Spain. Either way I'd say you have average in that regard.

I remember when I was this naive tbh..

Go easy on him.

"dark auburn hair is commonly mistaken for black hair"

He is coping hard it seems. :feelskek:

Auburn has always a reddish hue anyway. The two latter pics would be dark chocolate brown. Is his hair anything like that?

Tell us more about these comedy cases tbh.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 42
  • goobagabba2eea0f1a2e.png
    goobagabba2eea0f1a2e.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • sfdfbfgdsadfbgn.jpg
    sfdfbfgdsadfbgn.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I have a fellow aspie friend IRL who is obsessed with height and physical appearance. The sad part is that he's very bluepilled about it, I just told him I'm 5'8"/1,74m and he said "Just that?" implying that he thought I was taller. He described me as "medium" height once (for reference, average in Spain is 1,78m / 5'10 so I'm short). But the cherry in the pie of shit was today when he told me his late dad had "medium auburn" hair. After telling me his father's hair used to be blond in his childhood, I interrupted him to say that he didn't have medium auburn hair but just plain black hair. He was surprised and insisted he had the same hair color as me, to which I replied "so... black hair?". He went full cope and told me that I have medium auburn hair and pointed at the woman in the seat in front of us and said "This chick has black hair, you don't". Nevermind the fact that our hair color was exactly the same. He then pointed out "dark auburn hair is commonly mistaken for black hair" and ended the convo there. I swear he's out of a comedy sketch sometimes.
My hair is light but jfl at this :feelskek: black hair looks way better than auburn, who would like to be a redhead subhuman? "Plain black" it is not that common and it looks very masculine on guys, it is definitely a flattering color, there are million of examples that confirm this

Good to see another fellow spanishcel

Jfl my mother tells me the same thing about my hair, she'll insist that its medium brown or light brown with light but most of the time it looks pretty much black, the light hair cope is useless.

He is coping hard it seems. :feelskek:

Auburn has always a reddish hue anyway. The two latter pics would be dark chocolate brown. Is his hair anything like that?

Tell us more about these comedy cases tbh.
look at this face.her looksmatch is posting here