Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Assisted Suicide Is Now Available

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There's an organization known as DiGNITAS in Switzerland, which helps people end their lives in a quick and painless way. Unlike other euthanasia clinics you are not required to be a citizen or resident of the country nor have a terminal illness. While the entire process takes a few months and it's a bit expensive, if you have a strong wish to die, you will be able to do so with their assistance. The same organization has helped people with issues such as autism, depression, and anxiety to terminate, which most people on this site have and could easily get a diagnosis for. The link with information on the process is included below.

The irony of the "LifeFuel" tag.

why not just rope at home? it would save u a plane ticket to Europe

Just make money with depressed and oppressed men who are suicidal because of the current situation.

why not just rope at home? it would save u a plane ticket to Europe
DIY Suicide methods are long and painful with most people failing to die and ending up with permanent mental and physical impairment.

prices to shoot up in next years

Why do this when you can just go to jail in Norway with the same plane ticket to europe, and LDAR.

I think it's immoral. If someone wants to kill themselves they should stop being pussies and just fucking do it. They shouldn't put that burden on someone else. I think doctors who euthanize people will never be able to get it off their conscience that they ended a person's life. Even if they feel okay with it at first, it will all come back to haunt them in the end. It's also just plain wrong to euthanize someone because the person being euthanized could just be going through a mental crisis that will eventually pass. It would be murder to euthanize a person who isn't terminally ill and might possibly change their mind later on.

DIY Suicide methods are long and painful with most people failing to die and ending up with permanent mental and physical impairment.
Not all of them are, get a 12 gauge shotgun put it in your mouth point it upwards this will destroy the brainstem, brain and the top of your head will get blown apart no chance of fucking it up.

Switzerland is a beautiful place and I would be happy to die there.

Never mind what's near, there's nothing left to fear.

Just pay someone else to kys.

I like it. I might utilize this. If I do, I’ll document my trips to Switzerland etc and meetings with the doctors

I wrote about this a very long time ago, the company is around since 2010 I think. It costs exactly 4000 euros for the whole procedure, I was on the phone with them back in 2017. They use pentobarbital to make your lungs stop inhaling/exhaling, you go unconscious, cerebral hypoxia sets in, neurons die off, you are dead.

Why do this when you can just go to jail in Norway with the same plane ticket to europe, and LDAR.

they will send you back to your 3rd world reality

Cucked tbh. They want us to kill ourselves. Far better to create our own societies.

I think it's immoral. If someone wants to kill themselves they should stop being pussies and just fucking do it. They shouldn't put that burden on someone else. I think doctors who euthanize people will never be able to get it off their conscience that they ended a person's life. Even if they feel okay with it at first, it will all come back to haunt them in the end. It's also just plain wrong to euthanize someone because the person being euthanized could just be going through a mental crisis that will eventually pass. It would be murder to euthanize a person who isn't terminally ill and might possibly change their mind later on.
Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about

its over for many,many men

More like suicide fuel

There's an organization known as DiGNITAS in Switzerland, which helps people end their lives in a quick and painless way. Unlike other euthanasia clinics you are not required to be a citizen or resident of the country nor have a terminal illness. While the entire process takes a few months and it's a bit expensive, if you have a strong wish to die, you will be able to do so with their assistance. The same organization has helped people with issues such as autism, depression, and anxiety to terminate, which most people on this site have and could easily get a diagnosis for. The link with information on the process is included below.

So, a couple of years ago i had a REALLY hard time and i got hospitalized more than once.

In my despair i've contacted dignitas and i've explained to them my situation: i wanted to die because i was depressed due to my looks.

The process, though .was extremely complicated: i was ill and i didn't have the strenght, but i should have contacted some kind of professional to write the papers that stated i was depressed etc. etc. It was not doable by any psychologist but it had to be a specific kind of person and only this thing costed around 2500 euros.

THEN you had to send this papers to the dignitas group and MAYBE they would have approved your request. I didn't do that at the time because i was afraid that, even if i paid those money, the request would have been dismissed by dignitas. I couldn't care less at the time to waste money but i didn't want to do the entire thing for nothing.

It's not that easy, unfortunately.

I'd like to become a member but it's expensive as fuck.

There is nothing wrong with the idea of suicide, even if "assisted", but an act of elimination alone and without extERnal consequences is not helpful or works, only at personal levels to the individual who is going to kill himself.

So, a couple of years ago i had a REALLY hard time and i got hospitalized more than once.

In my despair i've contacted dignitas and i've explained to them my situation: i wanted to die because i was depressed due to my looks.

The process, though .was extremely complicated: i was ill and i didn't have the strenght, but i should have contacted some kind of professional to write the papers that stated i was depressed etc. etc. It was not doable by any psychologist but it had to be a specific kind of person and only this thing costed around 2500 euros.

THEN you had to send this papers to the dignitas group and MAYBE they would have approved your request. I didn't do that at the time because i was afraid that, even if i paid those money, the request would have been dismissed by dignitas. I couldn't care less at the time to waste money but i didn't want to do the entire thing for nothing.

It's not that easy, unfortunately.

Seems like a money making scam for them.

DiGNITAS = pro csgo team wait are they killing me ?

They’ve been around for years.

I don't think it's that easy...

Would rather just buy gun and put one in my head

if only i lived in switzerland

I don't want any cuck to assist me on my suicide

I wrote about this a very long time ago, the company is around since 2010 I think. It costs exactly 4000 euros for the whole procedure, I was on the phone with them back in 2017. They use pentobarbital to make your lungs stop inhaling/exhaling, you go unconscious, cerebral hypoxia sets in, neurons die off, you are dead.
and is OP right about you not having to be terminally ill? because I thought otherwise

just legalize euthanasia but no, normalfags wont do it because they wont help us in anything