Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Associating songs to granny pics - II

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So I want to do an experiment. The idea is to see which song immediately comes to your mind when you see a granny pic?

Let's say, when I see these pics --

wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

These songs came to my mind.

What about you? Share in the comment.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When i saw the first granny, I put a spell on you came to mind i legit just started laughing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Didn't read, click and bookmark.

Tenor 48

JFL
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

but replying to the thread, these are some of the songs that come to mind

Bro what's your deal with grannies? Anyway not sure what the point of this thread is but these songs come to my mind, in no order:

>Granny in the title
> OP: Chudur-budur
Not one click.

I'm not going to open that shit

Bro what's your deal with grannies?

Granny is love, granny is life.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway not sure what the point of this thread is but these songs come to my mind, in no order:

Great choice, but I was expecting more 70s lovey-dovey-innocent songs. Not gore metals tbh. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
>Granny in the title
> OP: Chudur-budur
Not one click.

Be brave buddy boyo, be brave.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm not going to open that shit
Be brave buddy boyo, be brave :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back