Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Assumming the worst in people . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I naturally assume the worst in people. I think only women, and 60% of men assume the worst in people too. Does this make me defensive, a bad person myself, or normal?

No the incel condition brought us here. Constant rejection in every thing.

I hate 90% of people. I did even before being Blackpilled. It just didn't make sense to me why everyone is such an asshole towards me

I assume nothing. Most people are empty inside. NPCs.

I hate 90% of people. I did even before being Blackpilled. It just didn't make sense to me why everyone is such an asshole towards me
I don’t hate 90% of people, I just know that 90% of people are nothing but animals. I actually pity them because they are so lost and ignorant.

Imagine being a normie and not knowing any redpilled or blackpilled knowledge and never figuring out why women keep cucking you. They actually fall in love with women lmao.

I don't know how society is still standing up knowing how the mistrust in each other is rather high and keeps increasing.

No one trully expects the worst in people otherwise they wouldn't leave home, I expect what they can realistically threaten me

I don't expect anything good from people so I just avoid them when I can

I don't know,maybe I'm paranoid but it seems a normal behavior to me and I do it too.

I don’t hate 90% of people, I just know that 90% of people are nothing but animals. I actually pity them because they are so lost and ignorant.
Everyone has the potential to be evil, it's just that ugly men bring it out in ppl on a primal level. Agree, I see most ppl as animals and don't get so offended anymore with bad treatment. It's cope but it works for me.

We constantly experience the worst of people so assuming the worst makes sense

No one trully expects the worst in people otherwise they wouldn't leave home, I expect what they can realistically threaten me

being defensive isn't a bad thing. Then you are ready.

I hate everyone and expect everyone to hate me back

I naturally assume the worst in people. I think only women, and 60% of men assume the worst in people too. Does this make me defensive, a bad person myself, or normal?
No, humans are objectively the worst species on earth. It's not worth wasting your time trusting those who only seek to use you as leverage of the social ladder and we are by default at the bottom of that social ladder, never forget that.

Incels see the truest side of people. Have you ever heard the saying, "Never trust anyone who is rude to a waiter"? It's basically like that. We are lower in status than everyone, so they know they can mistreat us however they like without consequences, hell they could even falsely accuse of crimes and because of the halo effect everyone would believe them,

I'm in highschool right now and a nigger started pulled my ponytail. He was 6 foot while I'm 5'8 I got fucking mogged by him and there's nothing I can do because he's got more mass while I'm skinny as fuck so I just started yelling at him at least it was better than nothing

It's normal, people want the worse for us bc we are incels

There is nothing wrong with being defensive. Normies will gaslight you for it but that's how they handle anything with incels, it doesn't make it right or true.