Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Astral projection gf

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
i heard you can have sex on the astral plane through astral projection? Any schizomaxxers in here who tried it?

Just Astral max buddy boy.

first learn how to meditate and go from there

i heard you can have sex on the astral plane through astral projection? Any schizomaxxers in here who tried it?
I had 2 very real encounter already in just a 3 months. I'm doing semen retention/NoFap (yes, they are cringe, but I'm doing it for other reasons) and it increases the frequency of realistic wet dreams by a lot. The problem is that both times it ended in a night pollution. If you don't mind that, go for it.

Not astral projection, but very decent imo. The closest to astral projection I've ever had have been very intense psychedelic trips and that's it.

man just shoot heroin and take lsd

I know someone with schizophrenia who left his wife cause he didn't want to cheat on his schizo entities harem.

saw that in Berserk

saw that in Berserk
I'm into beserk. But can't get into the manga after watching the Anime. I heard it was better than the Anime. I geuss I fucked myself over by watching it

I know someone with schizophrenia who left his wife cause he didn't want to cheat on his schizo entities harem.
damn, that shadow demon pussy must hit different.