Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asymmetric face and or body?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
Okay to start this of I want to tell my story.
I have struggled with asymmetry in my face since I was about 13. I also had nerve pain from bad posture. At 16 my life started falling apart since my face got more deformed while I tried even harder to fix it with mewing etc. I looked everywhere for asymmetric mewing guides but nothing worked and I thought I was gonna be stuck being disfigured for the rest of my life.

During the last 3 months that changed for the better with PRI (which stands for postural restoration institute.) PRI looks at humans from the lense that all humans prefer the right side of their body. This is because we have a larger right diapraghm and more neurons on the left side of our brain which controls the right side.

This means that humans tend to stand on their right leg more than their left and put more weight there since our brain feels comfortable there. The problem is when we cant stand or put weight on our left side we develop compensations. These compensations can show in every part of the body, an asymmetric face is just one of them. These compensations are due to your body wanting to always stand straight.

Compensations further develop into patterns which is a way of your body to remain straight without having to be on the left side. To read further about this and to find exercises I recommend going to pritrainer.com or a channel called Neal Hallinan. Im not trying to promote anything here I just want to help anyone going through the same thing as I did.

These concepts and exercises changed my life from constantly wanting to rope to finally being able to feel somewhat normal. I go to parties and hang out with people again and have motivation to actually do stuff. And yes to those wondering my face became symmetric to the point I look normal.

TLDR I became a normie again through pri.

I mean yeah posture is very legit, I have shit posture, but my problems were here way before it got so bad

Okay to start this of I want to tell my story.
I have struggled with asymmetry in my face since I was about 13. I also had nerve pain from bad posture. At 16 my life started falling apart since my face got more deformed while I tried even harder to fix it with mewing etc. I looked everywhere for asymmetric mewing guides but nothing worked and I thought I was gonna be stuck being disfigured for the rest of my life.

During the last 3 months that changed for the better with PRI (which stands for postural restoration institute.) PRI looks at humans from the lense that all humans prefer the right side of their body. This is because we have a larger right diapraghm and more neurons on the left side of our brain which controls the right side.

This means that humans tend to stand on their right leg more than their left and put more weight there since our brain feels comfortable there. The problem is when we cant stand or put weight on our left side we develop compensations. These compensations can show in every part of the body, an asymmetric face is just one of them. These compensations are due to your body wanting to always stand straight.

Compensations further develop into patterns which is a way of your body to remain straight without having to be on the left side. To read further about this and to find exercises I recommend going to pritrainer.com or a channel called Neal Hallinan. Im not trying to promote anything here I just want to help anyone going through the same thing as I did.

These concepts and exercises changed my life from constantly wanting to rope to finally being able to feel somewhat normal. I go to parties and hang out with people again and have motivation to actually do stuff. And yes to those wondering my face became symmetric to the point I look normal.

TLDR I became a normie again through pri.
Glad for you!

I mean yeah posture is very legit, I have shit posture, but my problems were here way before it got so bad
In any case pri still discusses posture and the practicioner Neal hallinan got his face symmetric at the age of 43. Pri isnt a guarantee to ascend but it helps making life more bearable
Glad for you!
Thank you!

Last edited:
First time I'm hearing of something like this. Any real-life photos for illustration?

From the website you posted to:
Pelvic-Tilt-Comparissons.jpg

Incel to slayer

Last edited:
Posture comes in the category of looks.

First time I'm hearing of something like this. Any real-life photos for illustration?

From the website you posted to:
Pelvic-Tilt-Comparissons.jpg

Incel to slayer

Attachments

• 20210219_125749.jpg
    20210219_125749.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 48
How you came normie again if posture is body related, not face related?

I have a very asymmetrical face unfortunately, women will always find me repulsive I guess.

I have a symmetrical face so that compensates with my non NT and social anxiety