Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 174cm I was the shorter at my cousins graduation party

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Full of GL meds, he graduated with top grades and it seems like 6'1" was the most common height.
The top of my head was basically at their eyes level.

There were some 6'3" dudes; some were about 5'11" but 6'1" was the avg height.

I'm souther european

Full of GL meds, he graduated with top grades and it seems like 6'1" was the most common height.
The top of my head was basically at their eyes level.

There were some 6'3" dudes; some were about 5'11" but 6'1" was the avg height.

I'm souther european
Most dudes these days wear heels ... also, someone exactly your height always looks taller than you, because we usually look at the top of the head, not the eyes.

No country in the world has an average male height of 6'1", especially not in Southern Europe.

Most dudes these days wear heels ... also, someone exactly your height always looks taller than you, because we usually look at the top of the head, not the eyes.

No country in the world has an average male height of 6'1", especially not in Southern Europe.
No; my head is flat like albanians and my head is sma too...

All that is possible as chadfish

Yes, it's really over if you are sub185 manlet :feelsrope: very common in zoomers to be 6'1+ tallfag