Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 28 I have no idea how ONS in clubs/parties happen for Chads

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Just be Chad is enough ofc but...

...HOW it happens?
If Chad is going to a party and he doesn't know anyone..how it happens?
After he gets approached how can he fuck strangers foids in dirty bathrooms?

I don't even know how those things happen in nature

Who cares how. Even if we know how it won't change anything.

Its basically the same way women get attention.

Both just exist and it comes to them.

If it doesnt happen naturally there is no way to force it

Don't worry about it

Never underestimate how easy it is for certain people to meet new people and make new contacts. He probably just dances next to a group of girls, makes eye contact and then it just happens, one of the women will talk to him. Meanwhile you would just get ignored and nobody would look at you. Or he says something to them and they will then interact with him. While your interactions with them, would immediately die down once you stop saying anything. Normies never can explain how they are doing this. They never can give detailed advices how they get a girl from a club. Because it's just happens to them. And when it is not happening, you can't do anything against it.

if PUAs were to be believed then it starts by hitting on that solo girl at the bar, where he has to get verbally harassed for a while by her before the woman "forces herself down on his level", stops ignoring him and accepts him as a one-sided conversation partner where he has to jestermaxx until her nipples get hard, he can invite her over to a self-defeating non-sexual coverup like watching a movie at one of their places or some similarly dumb excuse.

the bathrooms and side exits if any such exist are hotspots for where chads just take women forcibly by dragging them along or vice versa to get blowjobs or quick-fuck the nastiest of them.

if PUAs were to be believed then it starts by hitting on that solo girl at the bar, where he has to get verbally harassed for a while by her before the woman "forces herself down on his level", stops ignoring him and accepts him as a one-sided conversation partner where he has to jestermaxx until her nipples get hard, he can invite her over to a self-defeating non-sexual coverup like watching a movie at one of their places or some similarly dumb excuse.

the bathrooms and side exits if any such exist are hotspots for where chads just take women forcibly by dragging them along or vice versa to get blowjobs or quick-fuck the nastiest of them.
I know but I don't get what they say to get her in the bathroom; it seems cringe to take their hands and go to the bathroom

I know but I don't get what they say to get her in the bathroom; it seems cringe to take their hands and go to the bathroom
Not if you're a chad. Then it's alpha.

If the women aren’t interested nothing progresses. They pick the winners and losers.

You could have the best personality in the world, be smart and funny. But if you don’t get the opportunity to strut your stuff what does it all mean? Nothing at all.

1. Be Chad

2. Do not not be Chad

3. Check again, are you Chad? At least Chadlite? Good.

4. It is very important that you get this right, otherwise it won't work: Be Chad or Chadlite.

5. Go get drunk at a bar with some friends, ideally with some females.

6. They will give you IOI. You are free to fuck her or not.

7. ???

8. Profit.

i was in a club at a birthday party and i caught one of my friends fucking a landwhale in the clubbathroom

We are good people. But if sand keeps getting kicked in our faces, what happens? Anger and revenge.

What do you mean lol? Clubs are basically IRL tinder. They just see each other, swipe right and fuck.
Also no one fucks in toilets. That's a meme.

Never underestimate how easy it is for certain people to meet new people and make new contacts. He probably just dances next to a group of girls, makes eye contact and then it just happens, one of the women will talk to him. Meanwhile you would just get ignored and nobody would look at you. Or he says something to them and they will then interact with him. While your interactions with them, would immediately die down once you stop saying anything. Normies never can explain how they are doing this. They never can give detailed advices how they get a girl from a club. Because it's just happens to them. And when it is not happening, you can't do anything against it.

Just be Chad is enough ofc but...

...HOW it happens?
If Chad is going to a party and he doesn't know anyone..how it happens?
After he gets approached how can he fuck strangers foids in dirty bathrooms?

I don't even know how those things happen in nature
Woman wants & is suggestive, innuendo ensues, wink, I'm going to the bathroom, follows, in.

foid approaches chad
foid says "ur hot, wanna fuck?"
chad says "sure"
they fuck

That's literally all there is to it. There's no "game" as redpillers claim or "persuhnaliteeee" as bluepillers claim. It's all about looks, and Chad doesn't even have to put in the slightest bit of effort.