[JFL] At being a postlet on .co

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★
16d 16h 44m
To be fair you need an extremely high iq to post in the sewers. I have a tested iq of 180 verbal and 200 performance. I have taken several advanced placement classes in high school and scored college credits on the state wide AP college board tests. I have received high honors all years in high school and just received a scholarship in the mail for a full ride to harvard where i will work alongside the preeminent minds among my peers to tackle the problems of the day ranging from cures to diseases and faster more power computer chips. I have cemented my place in the sewers on accolades alone. As we speak i have persuaded several of my virgin classmates to join this board to spread the good word of the blackpill as decreed by st black ops 2 cel. May he quickscope me in the ass in heaven for my fervent work on his behalf

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

MOGGING is the only that matters in life.
★★★★★
54d 23h 23m
To be fair you need an extremely high iq to post in the sewers. I have a tested iq of 180 verbal and 200 performance. I have taken several advanced placement classes in high school and scored college credits on the state wide AP college board tests. I have received high honors all years in high school and just received a scholarship in the mail for a full ride to harvard where i will work alongside the preeminent minds among my peers to tackle the problems of the day ranging from cures to diseases and faster more power computer chips. I have cemented my place in the sewers on accolades alone. As we speak i have persuaded several of my virgin classmates to join this board to spread the good word of the blackpill as decreed by st black ops 2 cel. May he quickscope me in the ass in heaven for my fervent work on his behalf
Words me

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
★★★★★
8d 51m
postlets on suicide watch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zettacel Tired of being a postlet. The Sewers 6
nausea [SuicideFuel] Being out today The Sewers 6
nihility [Story] tfw the only "good" thing about being a manlet is that you live longer The Sewers 6