Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At couples getting married in 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
If you're a guy and you're getting married to some cum dump of a woman you deserve whatever she's going to do to you.

Getting married in 2020 for men is a guarantee to at the very least

1. Be cheated on frequently.

2. Be lied to constantly.

3. Be forced to give up half of your possessions, pay child support AND alimony sometime down the line.

4. Waste an absurd amount of time and money on a human being who secretly hates you because you're not 6'4, broad as a mac truck, have a cock down to your knee and a giga jawline. All the while she will secretly seek these traits out behind your back and jump at the first opportunity to get with a man who does have these traits.

Something like 50% of baby boomers got divorced JFL, what will the numbers be for Gen Z who grew up with Tinder and Instagram? 99%? Its practically a guarantee.

Yeah marriage is pretty much dead for today's society.

Over for humanity if this society doesn't go back to 50'-60'

I'm glad those baby bloomers are suffering, for helping create this dystopian world. Think about it they messed up so bad that they destroyed one of the most prominent western civilizations before they've reached 65. JFL

I'm glad those baby bloomers are suffering, for helping create this dystopian world. Think about it they messed up so bad that they destroyed one of the most prominent western civilizations before they've reached 65. JFL