Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at how Fox News pundits are analyzing Corona Virus graphs like they previously analyzed stock market graphs, yet insist they aren't corporate shills

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I was watching (((Fox Jews))) yesterday, and every pundit was making a big deal about the recent relative decrease in the Covid-19 death count (a statistical aberration that's been seen in the past -- the overall trend is an increase in deaths), not unlike if the Stock Market had taken a fortuitous "dip" and it was time to "buy-in" or something.

At the same time as they consider human lives to be little more than numbers on a screen to manage, they also say that they're being unfairly slandered as only caring about the economy, and not humanity; that, if anything, the economy is actually the lifeblood of human existence and all meaning or some gay ass pseudo-religious psychopathic-finance tier shit like that.

Giphy 6

Last edited:
Sorry you got no reply

just a guess here but i think it's because it's Reddit: The Thread
i don't think anyone here gives a fuck about fox news, but the betas on reddit sure do
>Being a psychopath/narcissist is alpha, and actually being a decent human being is beta

(unfortunately true in this soyciety, which is precisely why we need to change it, and restore the dignity of beta providers/proletarians vis-a-vis psychopathic Chads and financiers, who should frankly be killed)

Last edited:
mainstream media deserve horrible execution

U.S media and gubmint is just Israel's whore

America needs a revolution. It will be fought with blood,sweat and tears of millions. No other way for change. Sadly by the time this can occur. Automated police will become a thing. So even if one wishes to rebel they will be destroyed

Last edited:
Every passing day we get closer to absolute dystopia. I wouldn't be surprised if within the next 20 years everyone will have chip implanted in them for "national security". There will be opposition but being the low tesosterone cucks they are, they will give in.

Typical right wing garbage. While revolution is the only theoretical option for change at this point, it would be instantly crushed if started.

The average American could give a damn though. Mainstream leftists are too busy virtue signaling and promoting degeneracy. Mainstream right wingers are too busy worshiping the flag, Israel, and the dollar to actually do anything to change prevailing conditions. Hence nothing changes nor will it ever.

Every passing day we get closer to absolute dystopia. I wouldn't be surprised if within the next 20 years everyone will have chip implanted in them for "national security". There will be opposition but being the low tesosterone cucks they are, they will give in.
Truth.

And the population won't only give in, they'll actively promote the persecution of those who don't take the chip/technology. It'll be seen as 'unpatriotic' to not to do it. Just like after 9/11, people took a "I don't mind; I don't have anything to hide" attitude toward their 4th and 5th amendment rights being effectively taken away, they'll do something similar here. :feelspuke:

Typical right wing garbage. While revolution is the only theoretical option for change at this point, it would be instantly crushed if started.

The average American could give a damn though. Mainstream leftists are too busy virtue signaling and promoting degeneracy. Mainstream right wingers are too busy worshiping the flag, Israel, and the dollar to actually do anything to change prevailing conditions. Hence nothing changes nor will it ever.

Truth.

And the population won't only give in, they'll actively promote the persecution of those who don't take the chip/technology. It'll be seen as 'unpatriotic' to not to do it. Just like after 9/11, people took a "I don't mind; I don't have anything to hide" attitude toward their 4th and 5th amendment rights being effectively taken away, they'll do something similar here. :feelspuke:
Its really brutal. The one chance in years to bring about peaceful change, modern day FDR, incel Bernie got cucked by Chad Biden. Now americans will have to choose between two rich pedo Chads who both suck rich fag cocks. And americans being the dogs they are will accept this. Americans who talk about second amendment are all bark no bite. The founding fathers would be extremely disappointed in todays political climate. The 3 branches dont keep each other in check. Political factions/parties dominate politics, voting itself is rigged in many ways. Really over.

I dont watch fox news

Its really brutal. The one chance in years to bring about peaceful change, modern day FDR, incel Bernie got cucked by Chad Biden. Now americans will have to choose between two rich pedo Chads who both suck rich fag cocks. And americans being the dogs they are will accept this. Americans who talk about second amendment are all bark no bite. The founding fathers would be extremely disappointed in todays political climate. The 3 branches dont keep each other in check. Political factions/parties dominate politics, voting itself is rigged in many ways. Really over.
Couldn't have said it better myself ("two rich pedo Chads who both suck rich fag cocks"--brilliant!).

The second amendment is the biggest cope ever for those you mentioned. Do these people honestly think the elites are going to come door to door to take their guns away? Some astoundingly do, but there is no need whatsoever for them to do that. Firstly, the powers that be know that if the population hasn't fought by now, there's nothing they are ever going to fight over. There really aren't any rights left for them to take away at this point. They've already completed the commandeer job and Bubba with his shotgun isn't going to do jack shit about it.

Secondly, if they want to bring people to their knees once and for all, they aren't going to do it via warfare in the streets--that would take forever in a country this size and be totally ineffective. They'll do with a bio-weapon or a 'terrorist' nuke instead.

It is already over and it's only about bracing for final impact at this point before they cull us.

Couldn't have said it better myself ("two rich pedo Chads who both suck rich fag cocks"--brilliant!).

The second amendment is the biggest cope ever for those you mentioned. Do these people honestly think the elites are going to come door to door to take their guns away? Some astoundingly do, but there is no need whatsoever for them to do that. Firstly, the powers that be know that if the population hasn't fought by now, there's nothing they are ever going to fight over. There really aren't any rights left for them to take away at this point. They've already completed the commandeer job and Bubba with his shotgun isn't going to do jack shit about it.

Secondly, if they want to bring people to their knees once and for all, they aren't going to do it via warfare in the streets--that would take forever in a country this size and be totally ineffective. They'll do with a bio-weapon or a 'terrorist' nuke instead.

It is already over and it's only about bracing for final impact at this point before they cull us.
Yup. I have thought about movijg out to other countries. But the requirements to do so are too stringent and many of those othe countries have the same parasites even if the parasites have less power. All we can do is mentally prepare ourselves for the shitshows that will happen. Every crisis wipp be used as another opportunity to steal wealth from lower classes and increase surveillance. Nothing can be done. The momentum is overwhelming

Truth.

Brutal tbh it's over for usacel, they won't be allowed to post here in a couple of years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back