Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At last this currycel realizes that his balls have no use anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

This currycel is doing this because --

• He is moving to the west permanently and realizes that his balls have no use anymore.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • He is trying to impress some western blonde whore on FB to get her bobs and vegene.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • He is "The Chosen One" who lead the currycel legion in "The Last Battle of Incelistan".

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Smashing your balls is a better cope than NoFap.

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Why this currycel is doing this to himself?

There is a poll.

Or if you have any other ideas, let me know in the comments.

IMG 6217

Now this is the high quality content I expect from you.

There is a poll boyo, caste your vote please.

I already did.

The blonde western whore is the most worshipped diety of these bluepilled cucks out of there many gods.

Nofapers can do that it helps if you plant to Nofap forever !!!

don't give nofappers any ideas

curries will try anything for bobs and vagene

When I was in Japan, I saw quite a few curries. I hope they continue to immigrate in massive quantities until the Japanese race is crushed along with the hearts of all yellowfever cucks

Do milk just send bitch

damn wheres the all of the above option

Oops, forgot to tag the real guy @history

Last edited:
hai deer can u send me ur bobz

Those poll options were amusing.

I already did.

The blonde western whore is the most worshipped diety of these bluepilled cucks out of there many gods.
Thats why I dislike ER.

I think I know how he does this. Anyone else here able to tuck their testicles back into their stomach cavity? I can actually move them out of the scrotum and push them into small cavities near my stomach. So if he does that, hitting his scrotum would not actually be hitting his testicles.

Nofapers can do that it helps if you plant to Nofap forever !!!
If you tell them that this will make them 6' tall chad they will eventually do it.

This is what acceptance looks like

curries will try anything for bobs and vagene
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you don't do everything for bobs and vegene you are a volcel.
Anyone else here able to tuck their testicles back into their stomach cavity? I can actually move them out of the scrotum and push them into small cavities near my stomach.

WTF. Post pics or never happened.
never began.
Those poll options were amusing.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Height and frame mogs most incels
Yup.
This is what acceptance looks like
Brutal.

Last edited:
WTF. Post pics or never happened.

Unfortunately it's happened a lot to me. I used to do a lot of cold water swimming. One day I found my scrotum had tightened up so much from the cold that my testicles suddenly got forced back toward the stomach. Later I experimented with manually reproducing the effect and found that you can actually open the cavity entrance with one finger and then push the testicle into it with the other hand.

But check out this diagram and you'll see what I'm talking about.

open-uri20130826-9306-1twk4to.jpeg

See on the left side you've got those cords coming down from the entrance to the abdomen. Well I can get my testicles to go right back into that opening. That's probably what this guy is doing in the video.

Unfortunately it's happened a lot to me. I used to do a lot of cold water swimming. One day I found my scrotum had tightened up so much from the cold that my testicles suddenly got forced back toward the stomach. Later I experimented with manually reproducing the effect and found that you can actually open the cavity entrance with one finger and then push the testicle into it with the other hand.

But check out this diagram and you'll see what I'm talking about.

open-uri20130826-9306-1twk4to.jpeg

See on the left side you've got those cords coming down from the entrance to the abdomen. Well I can get my testicles to go right back into that opening. That's probably what this guy is doing in the video.

HOLY. SHIT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back