Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At least GameStop is probably going to close because of Covid

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Fuck that place. They are trash. Their prices are garbage and they force shit on you. There's barely any games and just plush toys covering half the store. There's always a stupid roastie pussy hire who works there, at least year's ago it used to be incel dudes who knew alot about games, I remember talking to one about shit like deadly premonition, or stalker. Every time I go into one I always feel disgusting as well, because everyone who is shopping there is very overweight, terrible dressed and pink haired. It's just disgusting to be in that environment, the people who shop there are almost always disgusting. Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean I don't work out, watch my weight and dress decently.

Glad those places are shutting down thanks to covid

Last edited:
Fuck that place. They are trash. Their prices are garbage and they force shit on you. There's barely any games and just plush toys covering half the store. There's always a stupid roastie pussy hire who works there. Every time I go into one I always feel disgusting as well, because everyone who is shopping there is very overweight, terrible dressed and pink haired. It's just disgusting to be in that environment. Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean I don't work out, watch my weight and dress decently.

Glad those places are shutting down thanks to covid
I lost half my networth in that shitty stock. I don't know what I was thinking

one time i got a gamestop gift card and i used it to buy a steam gift card at gamestop

Theres this tranny at my local gamestop who looks like the its maam guy. The entire store smells and is gross. When i went to another gamestop in my area i was surprised with how nice it was, even smelled good. One time i went to the gamestop and a foid worker there saw me and just frowned

Theres this tranny at my local gamestop who looks like the its maam guy. The entire store smells and is gross. When i went to another gamestop in my area i was surprised with how nice it was, even smelled good. One time i went to the gamestop and a foid worker there saw me and just frowned
It's nothing but overweight disgusting people with colored hair or trannies. I never go to one anymore because of this.

It's nothing but overweight disgusting people with colored hair or trannies. I never go to one anymore because of this.
I might go back to the clean one again. It was just normal people buying games and the cashiers were normal. The air was easier to breath, store was even bigger. I havent seen the tranny working at gamestop so he probably 42’d himself and its just been normal people at the stinky smelly one

I don't buy there

one time i got a gamestop gift card and i used it to buy a steam gift card at gamestop
20191220 135159

Imagine not buying games on steam

I feel so old man. Haven't been to a Gamestop since they had the Edge card.

Only women work at my GameStop. No males.

Only women work at my GameStop. No males.
Like I said you used to go in there and know the dude working was a truecel who knew about obscure games and could autistically recite them with you

All these foid pussy hires know is animal crossing

Good, been countless yrs since the last time ive been inside one of those storss

Just a symptom of Fucked up world that cashed in when foids and normies started liking games.
Thank fuck they are going broke

Gamestops were closing like mad around me even before Corona-chan

Not like I really care as I haven't bought a game there since Fable 2.

Like I said you used to go in there and know the dude working was a truecel who knew about obscure games and could autistically recite them with you

All these foid pussy hires know is animal crossing
I feel a lot more comfortable buying physical games if it's an incel/actualnerd-looking guy as the cashier.

Anw, I've almost fully gone digital.

Fuck cuckstop and their prices

Games are so fucking expensive these days, just fucking why

Last time I went there, they were barely selling any games.
Just saw some toys