Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At one point holister co. hired chads to stand at the entrance of the store

Recruit
★★
i hated being 13 and having to go into that store to buy clothes and getting MOGGED TO DEATH by the employees and advertisements. the OG suicide fuel. and i think abercrombie and fitch also did this. i remember seeing a giga chad wearing only swim trunks around a bunch of high school stacies at my mall.

hollister-glasgow.jpg

10809727_740875962667064_886756462_n.jpg

9ba7e021e816381eb5a5b8acc9605b68--abercrombie-fitch-abercrombie-models.jpg

didn't see any feminists protesting this hmmm

TheVman said:
didn't see any feminists protesting this hmmm

Agree with this. I hate feminists and their extreme hypocrisy.

Holister has two types of employees.

1. The people who run the registers and walk around the store folding the clothing are considered their "models" (I'm not even joking)

2.The average or ugly people that no one ever sees are relegated to the back stock rooms. Opening boxes of clothes and preparing them for the store proper.

That is why most Holister employees are stuck up and unfriendly. They are literally hired to model Holister brand clothing.

JFL at anyone of us subhumans wearing Hollister. It's literally Chad and Stacy brand. I remember from college days, I used to call them Hollister sluts because their entire wardrobe would literally be from that store. Always wearing too fucking little even on a cold day, always in flip flops or barefoot, and always riding the cock carousel.

An incel wearing Hollister is like an incel carrying a condom around "just in case you score". You aren't fooling anyone and it's fucking pitiful.

RichCel said:
An incel wearing Hollister is like an incel carrying a condom around "just in case you score". You aren't fooling anyone and it's fucking pitiful.

kek

8008 said:
i hated being 13 and having to go into that store to buy clothes and getting MOGGED TO DEATH by the employees and advertisements. the OG suicide fuel. and i think abercrombie and fitch also did this. i remember seeing a giga chad wearing only swim trunks around a bunch of high school stacies at my mall.

Literally the point.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/industry-news/marketing/fat-or-ugly-abercrombie-fitch-doesnt-want-you/article11853840/

(Abercrombie & Fitch is owned by the same guy)

hollister-korea.jpg

Just leaving this suicide fuel here.

Well the halo effect is real and promotes their brand