Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story At school once, teacher made everyone make their perfect person

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
We were in computer room and we had to make the perfect human so all the girls were putting gigachad faces onto gigachad bodies n stuff. Apparently looks don't matter. Most the Bois just fucked about and made her bad as weird as possible ngl which is a metaphor for hypergamy

Says a lot about our society tbh

Every woman needs to be beaten to death

There was an experiment on this school in china.They gave each guy a candy and asked them to give it to a girl. Same as reverse.

The guys gave it to a wide distribution of girls. The girls gave it only to 2 guys who were Chad and Brad.

Go figure

There was an experiment on this school in china.They gave each guy a candy and asked them to give it to a girl. Same as reverse.

The guys gave it to a wide distribution of girls. The girls gave it only to 2 guys who were Chad and Brad.

Go figure
Holy fuck. I had it once where I was with 2 chads (was friend with them until they bullied me) and foid cunt comes up to use and gives both of them sweets apart from me. She knew all of us equally aswell but no one cares about ugly men. Ugly men don't matter

Go figure
Brutal as fk

That’s a fucked up assingment

That’s a fucked up assingment
It was pshe (sociology kinda) and at the time we were learning about ppl who have facials disfigurements and ppl who cared about looks to much which caused ppl to make fun of me more due to my looks

It was pshe (sociology kinda) and at the time we were learning about ppl who have facials disfigurements and ppl who cared about looks to much which caused ppl to make fun of me more due to my looks
Non academic subjects are a mistake

Sociology pretty much. Forgot what it stands for
Why would a school make students study sociology if it was not their diploma, not like they would pay attention anyways

Chads only, so brutal

Go figure
True story

sooooo... what you’re saying is that we should give women rights and the ability to make their own mate choice ? Got it!