Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel at the end of the day i love you guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
we are all in this shit together and well i find solace with u guys here i can call this site my home and u guys my homies in it :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

thanks, bro.
i'm pretty sure this thread is meant for me specifically, and i feel the same way.

Camaraderie-mogs me.

Thanks brocel :feelsautistic:

We shouldn't cherish being here. It should be everyone's goal to leave from here eventually. One way or another :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

we are all in this shit together and well i find solace with u guys here i can call this site my home and u guys my homies in it :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
We gotta cover each other asses. You are welcome.

I love you too Incline, Tenshi, Colvin76, IncelCream, Gorilla maxxing, and a few others are pretty based

Now you're afraid to die of Corona you become all emotional.....

I joined here hoping to find this kind of brotherhood and shared understanding. Nice to read some love

I joined here hoping to find this kind of brotherhood and shared understanding. Nice to read some love
Based username ngl. Trevligt att råka stöta på ursvenska manliga oförstördada exemplar, forstätt med vad du gör min vän.

Gay but thanks.

This is hell but at least we're not alone.

Gay but thanks.

sERgeant darkleet reporting for cringe

Much love, man. I wish this site wasn't invaded by infiltrators, fakecels and sock accounts though.

this is some reddit tier shite. what's up with this forum?

I love everybody too, I wish you all well and a merry Christmas

yeah stay strong brother. geneticially modified catgirls are just around the corner.

I dont love being here. Give me a normal brain and face.