Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At the times the pain is off the charts

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sometimes out of the blue something will trigger a thought that makes the regular pain of being a incel and a generally lonely person 10x worse.

For example I like camping and the thought entered my mind that I will never share a tent with a gf. No cuddling together when it gets cold, no talking about what hike or activity we will do the next morning. I kid you not this shit is gut wrenching!!!:kys:

yeah its really something else

It happens when I have a good dream, or when I listen to a sad song, or watch a movie, or go out. It hurts really bad tbh

Yeah I know the feeling, right now I'm fine but suddenly I coud feel like complete shit and feel complete despair over my situation. I'll end up looking like this:

I just have this recurring feeling that I failed my parents by not finding a partner and reproducing.

The feeling of longing for a woman slowly gets replaced by this the more I age.

Sadly that is the tragic life of the lonely incel.

It happens to me every time I go out

there are moments when I just lay down and cry alone, not even joking. it's a fucking sad coping mechanism.

Sometimes out of the blue something will trigger a thought that makes the regular pain of being a incel and a generally lonely person 10x worse.

For example I like camping and the thought entered my mind that I will never share a tent with a gf. No cuddling together when it gets cold, no talking about what hike or activity we will do the next morning. I kid you not this shit is gut wrenching!!!:kys:
This was me when I briefly tried to "network" and got rejected endlessly while seeing everyone else date each other.
It happens to me every time I go out
Also this

Brutal.

The way I best sum up or describe to others like us the entirety of my own psychological pain that I’ve experienced in my life in regards to this as well a thousand other issues outside of my control that have harmed me is Al Pacino as his Michael Corleone character near the end of “The Godfather 3” where he screams in abject horror over what has become of his entire life, after his daughter ends up being killed in front of him, when he was supposed to be the actual target of the hit/assassination plot etc.

Yeah, I’d say that scene and that scream about sums it up.