Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this cucked World tbh

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-

And i was already getting exited for that game and now these people feel the need to smear their ideology all over it .

Why . are . people . so . fucking . cucked ?

i already canceled pre-order and i am going to wait it out.

Didn't fucking read but why would you choose a tranny option in a game? It's almost as if you are a sick fetishist who just likes "chicks with dicks". If you're a female who wants to dress up like a man or whatever, choose a male character, and vice versa. Simple. Being transgender isn't a gender identity.

back in my day people debated about the story of the game or the gameplay and not about some stupid and useless info
lol lol lol lol this makes it even worse:

back in my day it was called sex not gender, male and female

This is some seriously faggy shit. I never understood what the big deal about borderlands is in the first place, but this is next level faggotry.

This is some seriously faggy shit. I never understood what the big deal about borderlands is in the first place, but this is next level faggotry.
i really like the first two games and i guess this ones gonna be also good gameplay wise .
But i just cant get over this cucked shit , its even worse than with battlefield 5 a couple months ago .
They never learn their lesson .
They fucked over their fanbase with the Epic deal and now they divide it even further with this soy shit .
I cant even cope with videogames anymore without being reminded of clown world . fuck ,.
we’re in midst of collapse.. debating over gender pronouns surrounding a game to cater to npc bots
This is just the beginning .

Borderlands. You shoulda knowed it was coming. They were doing shit like this before it was annoying.

This is the reason why I rarely game nowadays, everytime i sit down to relax and enjoy a game, I am bombarded by this faggot lgbt shit wherever I go. Fucking kikes give us no rest whether in the dating world or our copes.

fucking degenerate

This is why I don't play new games nowadays, they either are subtle about this shit or they're trying to force it down your throat. I tried overwatch and I gotten it for the xbox one a few years ago and I fucking hated it compared to TF2 for many reasons, one of the many is because of the LGBT shit they try to force down your throat.