Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At this point I considering moving to Pakistan, Chechnya or Nigeria

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
What I have read is that these places are secret based utopias for subhumans. Pakistan for example, everything I read about it is very based, honor killings, traditional values, intelligent people are praised instead of thugs, cheap standard of living. In Chechnya, they kill faggots and lesbians and in Nigeria, they uphold religious values. These places are utopias compared to the west.

Inb4, "but muh tHIrD World SHItHolE" :soy:. That's what cuckolds, simps and (((them))) always say. They don't want you to flee to countries that actually work, they want you to embrace the degeneracy of the (((first world))). Getting drone striked is 1000x better than feminism and degeneracy. Shithole = Not embraced feminism

Shitty internet: Good, no social media for foids
Shitty water: Cleaner than the (((estrogen))) they put in yours
Shitty restaurants: Again no trans fats
Shitty breathable air: Just live in the country side

Benefits: Cheap standard of living, great communities, great cultures and no feminism.

Wow

Harambe

What I have read is that these places are secret based utopias for subhumans. Pakistan for example, everything I read about it is very based, honor killings, traditional values, intelligent people are praised instead of thugs, cheap standard of living. In Chechnya, they kill faggots and lesbians and in Nigeria, they uphold religious values. These places are utopias compared to the west.

Inb4, "but muh tHIrD World SHItHolE" :soy:. That's what cuckolds, simps and (((them))) always say. They don't want you to flee to countries that actually work, they want you to embrace the degeneracy of the (((first world))). Getting drone striked is 1000x better than feminism and degeneracy. Shithole = Not embraced feminism

Benefits: Cheap standard of living, great communities, great cultures and no feminism.
There's Feminism and all that other degenerate crap you hate in Pakistan.
Nigeria is literary a shit hole where the sun doesn't go down. Good like dying of malaria or some shit.

And Chechnya... even if you convert to islam, it won't work unless you're fully loaded, or a full blown chad. People in Central Asia and Eastern Europe are pretty xenophobic. And they still have internet access, so even if the foids don't ride the cock carousel, they're still Chad only.

These places aren't very welcome of strangers

Nigeria is literary a shit hole where the sun doesn't go down. Good like dying of malaria or some shit.

And Chechnya... even if you convert to islam, it won't work unless you're fully loaded, or a full blown chad. People in Central Asia and Eastern Europe are pretty xenophobic. And they still have internet access, so even if the foids don't ride the cock carousel, they're still Chad only.

Name better countries, go on.

Anyways, I can always larp as a Chechan as I am an Arab muslim. Even if those countries have a little degeneracy, there are no where near as bad as the west.

Massive cope there's no escaping from your inceldom in this life boyo.

U.S. cities go up in flames and stores looted every time some jogger is killed by police, while the suburbs are too expensive and full of virtue signaling feminist trash. Personally I'd either move to Pakistan or when the Taliban finally expells the U.S. and takes over once again, live in Afghanistan. I've heard some Pashtuns look white.

Last edited:

Anyways, I can always larp as a Chechan as I am an Arab muslim. Even if those countries have a little degeneracy, there are no where near as bad as the west.
Chechnys is perfect, as long as you’re muslim. The people calling Chechens xenophobic are coping and self projecting.

Pakistani government just banned all dating apps, and is likely to pull the plug on tiktok soon. Can't get much more based than that. And it wasn't for some dumb reason, like when India banned Tiktok becuase of border dispute with china, not because TikTok represents degeneracy/gynocentrism on steroids.

I would never want to live in India though, I heard its as feminist as Canada

Last edited:
Can't avoid shitholes because the West (or at least America) will be a shithole country with constant riots and political violence.

I don't care about shitholes, I just want no feminism or sexaul capitalism.

I would never want to live in India though, I heard its as feminist as Canada
You're probably correct tbh and there is no hope of it getting a bit less like in western countries.

I have some family members who live in the countryside in Morocco. I've contemplated moving there a few times.

The west is a third world shithole.
But I gotta disappoint you, OP. There is degeneracy even in Pakistan, most people are liberal SJWs. It's the same over there as it is here. Also, lots of transsexuals there.
U.S. cities go up in flames and stores looted every time some jogger is killed by police, while the suburbs are too expensive and full of virtue signaling feminist trash. Personally I'd either move to Pakistan or when the Taliban finally expells the U.S. and takes over once again, live in Afghanistan. I've heard some Pashtuns look white.
Tajiks among Afghans are the white ones.
So is pakistan. Atleast all the developed areas are.
This is true. Feminism is big there unfortunately.

Last edited:
Go to Chechnya
The west is a third world shithole.
But I gotta disappoint you, OP. There is degeneracy even in Pakistan, most people are liberal SJWs. It's the same over there as it is here. Also, lots of transsexuals there.

Tajiks among Afghans are the white ones.

This is true. Feminism is big there unfortunately.
America is by fair the worst shithole. It's hilarious how white niggers will try and compare their stable countries to countries that were/are at war. No shit if you compare Iraq and America, the one that was and is still being bombed is gonna be worse. It's no different than comparing Ukraine to Germany, since the former suffered from communism.

Boko haram sure do keep the women in check

Kek at thinking there are countries better for subhuman abominations than the west. You've also added yourself to the competition, with religion aside.

Just by going to Chechnya as a young Arab male you're going to be put on terror watchlists. If you go, make sure you're absolutely ready to live and stay there.

Just by going to Chechnya as a young Arab male you're going to be put on terror watchlists. If you go, make sure you're absolutely ready to live and stay there.

If every country in the world copied Chechnya then it would be paradise. So what? The government calls anyone they don’t like a terrorist like opposing women’s rights.

If every country in the world copied Chechnya then it would be paradise. So what? The government calls anyone they don’t like a terrorist like opposing women’s rights.

I know, I'm only cautioning you in case you change your mind and decide to come back to the warm teats of the British colonies.