Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At this point, I don't even want a relationship with a female. I just want a female who doesn't speak nor think, like a piece of artwork.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
ive been doing some self reflectiing and ive realized a lot about myself. I have no social media, im extremely boring, and i dont have a lot to talk about. i dont have a lot of interests other than a few hobbies. im pretty laidback and i dont want any stress in my life. I dont want to draw any attention to me and i just want to have a peaceful life. All of these traits go against what modern females want. Ive been attending church all my life and while most problems men confess about is lust, most women confess that "pride" is their issue. From my experiences with the church and blackpills, I'd say that more than half of the current female population (or most women in the west) are so hooked on attention and wanting to whore themselves that im starting to question how much of their rational brain is left.

This being said, ive also come to the conclusion that i dont even want to try to talk to females anymore. It's not like they even tried to talk to me, in fact, i dont think ive ever spoken to a female in a casual conversation in my entire fucking life. Most of the times when I was forced to talk to females, they either didnt want to talk to me and talked to someone else or they talked about how well chad fucked last night or some shit related to their tinder.

"No you fucking female. I don't want to hear about how you fucked some chad or how you want to hook up with that guy. I want that piece of paper that you were supposed to fucking give me you stupid whore."

ive realized that at this point, i dont want my women to speak. I dont want to hear their whore mouths to ramble on about how they want to be fucked by chad, just stay silent so I can enjoy looking at you, like a piece of artwork hanging on a museum wall. Something about the female without the ability to speak or think, just purely existing, like a blank slate, is something I find attractive. I want my women to be as quiet as night, but alive and breathing of course, as silence is bliss after all. I guess I do plan on buying really expensive and good looking sex dolls in the future, not just for the act of sex, but just admiring having a quiet female in my very presence. I just hope that these dolls really improve over the next couple of years before I buy one.

But can you blame me though? Most females these days have this "i am superior" complex because of the constant simping and the cancer that feminism is. Most women have no moral convictions, they want to whore themselves because "im strong and independent," they all have the same fucking interests, and most have fucked at least more than 3 guys. As much as I dont want to sound like a tradcuck, I always believed, and still do, that women should have been the gender that supports men, relaxes them, soothes them, remain a virgin before marriage, etc, but that is no longer the case as we can see what the current female has become.

Same, don't even want women anymore, but i do want catgirls
EP7zZwTX0AAJOHD

Something about the female without the ability to speak or think, just purely existing, like a blank slate, is something I find attractive.
Just fuck a foid in a vegetative state theory :lul:

Jokes aside,since foids can't say or do anything good,they just better shut up and let their partners fuck them,instead of constantly saying i'M sO gOoD cUz I hAvE a VeGaNa and requiring more and more while being worse and worse without any basis other than inflated SMV because of male thirst.

Nice reading piece. It really is a strong ideology that you have regarding women, I share it but not so extreme, I still want to hear them moan, and appreciate their total loyalty, obedience and unconditional love that they will give me (of course, that's just a fantasy) but things would be very different if we had only done things differently years ago.
Same, don't even want women anymore, but i do want catgirls
View attachment 228409
:feelsokman::feelsokman::heart:

It's over for Pygmalioncels.

Yeah sounds like you're writing a verse in the doll bible. Hope you can get a good one if this corona-chan madness ever ends.

Just fuck a foid in a vegetative state theory :lul:

the only state :feelsohh:

Nice reading piece. It really is a strong ideology that you have regarding women, I share it but not so extreme, I still want to hear them moan, and appreciate their total loyalty, obedience and unconditional love that they will give me (of course, that's just a fantasy) but things would be very different if we had only done things differently years ago.

i think we both have the same belief, but we just want it done in a different way, but yeah, things would have been very different if certain things didnt take place years ago
Yeah sounds like you're writing a verse in the doll bible. Hope you can get a good one if this corona-chan madness ever ends.
ill probably wait a couple more years for the tech to develop more. i want only the best dolls

ive been doing some self reflectiing and ive realized a lot about myself. I have no social media, im extremely boring, and i dont have a lot to talk about. i dont have a lot of interests other than a few hobbies. im pretty laidback and i dont want any stress in my life. I dont want to draw any attention to me and i just want to have a peaceful life. All of these traits go against what modern females want. Ive been attending church all my life and while most problems men confess about is lust, most women confess that "pride" is their issue. From my experiences with the church and blackpills, I'd say that more than half of the current female population (or most women in the west) are so hooked on attention and wanting to whore themselves that im starting to question how much of their rational brain is left.

This being said, ive also come to the conclusion that i dont even want to try to talk to females anymore. It's not like they even tried to talk to me, in fact, i dont think ive ever spoken to a female in a casual conversation in my entire fucking life. Most of the times when I was forced to talk to females, they either didnt want to talk to me and talked to someone else or they talked about how well chad fucked last night or some shit related to their tinder.

"No you fucking female. I don't want to hear about how you fucked some chad or how you want to hook up with that guy. I want that piece of paper that you were supposed to fucking give me you stupid whore."

ive realized that at this point, i dont want my women to speak. I dont want to hear their whore mouths to ramble on about how they want to be fucked by chad, just stay silent so I can enjoy looking at you, like a piece of artwork hanging on a museum wall. Something about the female without the ability to speak or think, just purely existing, like a blank slate, is something I find attractive. I want my women to be as quiet as night, but alive and breathing of course, as silence is bliss after all. I guess I do plan on buying really expensive and good looking sex dolls in the future, not just for the act of sex, but just admiring having a quiet female in my very presence. I just hope that these dolls really improve over the next couple of years before I buy one.

But can you blame me though? Most females these days have this "i am superior" complex because of the constant simping and the cancer that feminism is. Most women have no moral convictions, they want to whore themselves because "im strong and independent," they all have the same fucking interests, and most have fucked at least more than 3 guys. As much as I dont want to sound like a tradcuck, I always believed, and still do, that women should have been the gender that supports men, relaxes them, soothes them, remain a virgin before marriage, etc, but that is no longer the case as we can see what the current female has become.
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.