Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age did your mom stop bathing you

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
I was probably around 9 when i started bathing myself. I remember thursdays were bathdays and I would hate it because it would take forever.

I was looking at my bellybutton and realised i never clean it. My mom used to clean it all the time.

Maybe i should ask her if she'll bath me again

No idea can't remember. 7-8?

somewhere between 12-14.

13 precisely.

4 i guess, that's also when i used the toilet myself, i was high t and 5'9 in x grade

I don't remember and I don't care to remember.

what a strange question. is this some kind of fetish?

i think 13? jk lol

Forgot. Maybe 7?

Maybe 6 years old

Like 4 years old

One of the weirder threads ive seen ngl
Probably around 6

I can't really remember, but what I do remember is as a toddler I saw my mom's bush (definitely did no trim), she must've been naked in the bathroom with me, maybe taking a bath together.

I was probably around 9 when i started bathing myself. I remember thursdays were bathdays and I would hate it because it would take forever.

I was looking at my bellybutton and realised i never clean it. My mom used to clean it all the time.

Maybe i should ask her if she'll bath me again
This is why you're an inkwell! Your mommy only gave you baths once a week! Due to this, you missed out on proper development in order to have become a Chad.

Maybe around 5 years old?

The last thing I remember was mom carrying me and my brother in both hands after bathing, we holding on her neck. It was at around 5-6 yo maybe
muh manchild take responsibility
muh unpaid labor at cleaning your dirty holes

Last edited:
About 12, my cousin had to tell her to stop. I didn't know any different at the time but thinking about it now, that isn't quite right is it? :dafuckfeels: Have never really thought about it until now.

8 or 9
i started to smell quite bad so she told me to do it myself