Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do foids start to look ugly to you.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
In my personal opinion it’s around mid to late 20s when they become unattractive. Anybody else feel the same way.

For most of them 30s, but there are exceptions of course. I've found foids in their 50s really hot if their high E frame and skin is top notch, ngl. 1/200 though or even less.

In my personal opinion it’s around mid to late 20s when they become unattractive. Anybody else feel the same way.
I wholeheartedly agree with you GrAYcel

i never asked out a girl over 4/10, i even asked out a landwhale.

Thats not to say looks dont matter. More like your standards are reasonable.

i never asked out a girl over 4/10, i even asked out a landwhale.
We all do we are just all desperate for any women to find us attractive you are a fakecel is you have standards

idk i guess like 40?

After Late 20s it is not even worth trying

~35, maybe 32

25 tbh, not necessarily ugly but just hitting the wall and stretched out by hundreds of Chads. I would say 40 ugly

Not really picky ngl as long as they seem physically fit

And my bar is low

40s for the vast majority.
There are a few who are still attractive though.

Idk, never really thought about it.

26 - 28 is the age that women start to age scientifically and their attractiveness is tied to this whereas men's isn't as much...providing he is Chadlite or Chad of course. Sure a woman can fuck who she wants at any age but no man of high SMV is gonna want to SETTLE DOWN with a woman after this age unless she was like a 10 or a 9 who dropped to an 8 or 7. Milf are as rare as 4 leaf clovers in my experience.

Apparently a huge percentage of Tinder using men have the age range set below this age range even if the guys are in their 40s and 50s.

This is why their is a huge push against chads/high value men in their 40s, 50s etc dating much younger women and it is classed as creepy because women know that after this very early age they ain't settling with a chad. I you haven't tied down a Chad/Chadlite by 26 - 28 as a female you are NOT a Stacey/Becky. This realisation fucks them up mentally and they become feminists in a lot of cases.

Don't care about age tbh. My no's would be having too much fakeup and high body fat percentage.

I’d say women become unattractive when they turn 30 usually.

no while laughing
Pepe the frog internet meme 4chan video meme

Generally speaking around 30, however I still sometimes see women who manage to stay very attractive into their forties.

they can look bad at 20 because eating poorly and not taking care of your health will give you bad skin and exceptionally thin hair even if you're a femshart, combined with grooming errors they can easily look like shit and ruin their looks, beyond what an incel would do by, idk, not having the right haircut or whatever

Around 23, maybe 24. That's when they start aging and start to look more like women and less like girls. They are the best until they turn 20.