Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age do girls turn into witches?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
There is an old sage adage that goeth.

Young women are angels, older women turn into witches.
Young men are azzholes, older men mellow out.

I think foids turn into witches around 16 years old and haggy witches after 25 . What do you think?

Last edited:
After her first chad pumps and dumps her for a different girl she will hold on to that anger the rest of her life subconsciously and will take it out on guys she's not attracted too.
so yea around 16 sounds about right.

After her first chad pumps and dumps her for a different girl she will hold on to that anger the rest of her life subconsciously and will take it out on guys she's not attracted too.

At birth.

also this

Once they bleed for the first time

They turn to witches when they start being cunts to everyone (tends to be the time they start being sexually active)

The age men start to mellow out is when they have achieved a state of mind when almost nothing matters anymore

This is a weird term, the cognate should be to wizards meaning gaining purity of magical essence by celibacy.

This is a weird term, the cognate should be to wizards meaning gaining purity of magical essence by celibacy.
I can only repeat how the colloquial adage is. And with some sayings , may be hundreds and thousands of years old and its originator unknown.

During the Salem witch trial, how old was the foids that accused other villagers and got them executed?

I can only repeat how the colloquial adage is. And with some sayings , may be hundreds and thousands of years old and its originator unknown.

During the Salem witch trial, how old was the foids that accused other villagers and got them executed?
Elizabeth Hubbard was 17 when she accused people, is seen as the primary instigator.

Fucking bitch went after a 4 year old loli named Dorothy Good.

IE how roasties basically try to sabotage younger cuter girls lest they become rivals for male orbiters

The moment she realizes that one sniff of her pussy can make a man her bitch.