Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age do most Norman’s lose their virginity? (Poll)

What age do Norman’s lose virginity typically?

• 14-15

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 16-17

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • 18-19

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • 20+

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Don’t bring any BS statistics where Norman’s LARP about what age they say they lost their virginity, what do YOU think is the truth?

Last edited:
17+ from what I saw

15-16.

If you're a virgin at 18+ its giga over for you.

15-16.

If you're a virgin at 18+ its giga over for you.
Jfl so most 9th graders have had sex? I don’t buy it. I especially remember from school it was definitely a minority of dudes who had sex in 9th grade.

Jfl so most 9th graders have had sex? I don’t buy it. I especially remember from school it was definitely a minority of dudes who had sex in 9th grade.
15 can be 9th or 10th grade. 16 can be 10th or 11th

Female - 14
Male - 17

normalfag average males like 18 - 19 females like 15 - 16 i shit you not. I used to partake in school "leadership" activities which was basically maintenance type shit like clean computers, move a pile of papers to another room etc. So I got to roam around the hallways a lot. You can hear foids who are in 9th or 10th grade talk about chads dick size or threesomes or sexual stuff when you are near their classroom doors. The males would just talk about nerd shit, sports, or drugs. But all of the foids talked about fakeup to impress "cute guys" and sexual stuff.

Last edited:
Just "normie" is too broad, so I'm going to split it into categories:
-Low tier normie - 23+ years old (betabuxxed, fucked a fat landwhale, or got lucky).
-Mid-tier normie - 19-22 years old (fucked a fat landwhale or got lucky).
-High-tier normie - 15-18 years old.

Those are just for males. With females, I'd say the average age is around 15, regardless of whether or not she's a Becky or Stacy.

I especially remember from school it was definitely a minority of dudes who had sex in 9th grade.
Same in mine, but those were just the Chadlets who lost their virginity at that age. Even when I graduated, there was barely any dude that I knew who lost his virginity in my school. Most of the girls weren't virgins, however.

majority of men who I saw that lose their virginty are usually older who lose it with younger ones, 9th graders females do lose it but not males

-Low tier normie - 23+ years old (betabuxxed, fucked a fat landwhale, or got lucky).

Those are just for males. With females, I'd say the average age is around 15, regardless of whether or not she's a Becky or Stacy.

Best answer in this thread

but most the women did

I think it's split into 2 waves based on SES. One wave in 10-11th grade and another in 1st-2nd year college

it depends on the circumstances. a thugmaxxed Latino manlet who goes to a shitty school in the hood will lose his virginity earlier than a white normie who goes to a catholic private school, simply because sex/reckless teenage behavior is more common in that environment. it doesn’t necessarily mean he has higher SMV though

This thread is too brutal

This
But for ghetto : female -12, male -15
high IQ, people underestimate how common teen sex is in the ghetto. if you go to school in the hood and can act NT/thugmaxx then 99% chance you will have some sexual experience by the time you are 18

high IQ, people underestimate how common teen sex is in the ghetto. if you go to school in the hood and can act NT/thugmaxx then 99% chance you will have some sexual experience by the time you are 18
yup even ugly retards can get laid. I wish knew back then how easy it was. cause from thereon it only gets harder and harder. ghetto school is easiet time to get laid for ugly men

yup even ugly retards can get laid. I wish knew back then how easy it was. cause from thereon it only gets harder and harder. ghetto school is easiet time to get laid for ugly men
yeah the dynamic is totally different. a white pretty boy from the suburbs is a complete joke and has insanely low social status there especially among foids. a fat ugly retard who can put up a front and act aggressive/thugmaxxed is actually has higher status and can get foids to suck his dick.

then the foids graduate and have access to tinder and are no longer a part of that social hierarchy where your role is decided by who is the most “gangsta” or “cool”, leaving just looks. so that window of opportunity is gone

Lifefuel classification pill ngl, not so over for me yet

Don’t bring any BS statistics where Norman’s LARP about what age they say they lost their virginity, what do YOU think is the truth?
16/17 most of the time for male normies. But I would say that there is probably even the possibility for younger years. I remember that girls sent nudes in my class to chads when they were ~13 - it was so common that teachers had to warn the students about the dangers of sending nudes.
Just imagine, while you played Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh chads were already drowning in nudes - they live in a parallel universe.
A friend of mine told me how he and other dudes touched a girl's boobs in ski camp as they were ~12 and how he got his first girlfriends at 13/14 - it's laughable to think what you did at this time and then think about what they experienced. Meanwhile I am in my twenties and have never even kissed a girl.

Depends where you are. The Mexicans where I live lose it at like 13 or 14, especially the girls. My neighbors recently did one of those Corona friendly drive-by baby showers for their sophomore daughter.

Here's a poll from Sweden, I think it's pretty accurate.
Screenshot 20201119 095747

I'd guess that by 17-18 that 60% have lost it.