Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you plan suicide

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
dont suicide thats what they want.i know its truly hard to cope,but we are the only not-cucked left

Don't know tbh. Whenever my parents die, could be decades away.

If I can't ascend or delusionmaxx then between 30-35

If I can't ascend or delusionmaxx then between 30-35
I have 34yo but I'm here , I want to change my situation or die srs.
Don't know tbh. Whenever my parents die, could be decades away.
My main pretext is die after my mom but this getting hard day after day
dont suicide thats what they want.i know its truly hard to cope,but we are the only not-cucked left
I want to cope more and better , but the fucking money that I lack is my main problem.

I have 34yo but I'm here , I want to change my situation or die srs.

My main pretext is die after my mom but this getting hard day after day

I want to cope more and better , but the fucking money that I lack is my main problem.
Do whatever it takes to make money then,remember if you actually think of roping then u have nothing to fear ;)

Day before my 30th birthday.

Suicide in the next couple of years. I'll be 30 by then.

I don't care about what they want or what they don't want. I only care about what I want.
Yes I if I would knowed the Blackpill in my mid 20's At this moment maybe I'll be death.

When my father dies, if I fail to be independent.

more like homicide :feelshehe: jk jk fbi :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Do whatever it takes to make money then,remember if you actually think of roping then u have nothing to fear ;)
Yes sometimes I think abiut getting risk and become a drug dealer or whatever but you know stay the majority of my life in my fucking house make me a inept to even do any thing. The only think possible is getting a job but I don't found nothing.

Fucking never. You want me gone, you gotta come do your own dirty work, and I will drag as many of you to hell with me as I can.

late 20s early 30s

old ill broke alone = ropemaxxing (50)

ER > Suicide

Around 35 y/o.

If i don't ascend by 25 i will start to plan The Way Out™.

If i don't ascend by 25 i will start to plan The Way Out™.
25 you're young but if you cannot cope more or ascend before that I respect your choice.

Im 25. Late this year before i turn 26 if nothing major happens.

don't know

will i make it from 20 yrs old to 30? who knows

I will never suicide. I don't know. Maybe I'm a sociopath, but I don't get sad. Depressed maybe. Drained of energy. I feel bored and like I am wasting my life. But not sad.

suicidemaxx is legit.

Between 20-30 years old.

If I’m not married by 30, my family will disown me (Asian culture thing).
They’re already harping on me for never talking about women or anything.
Ugh.

D7190209 93C1 4221 94A6 4D22D45D8825

I don’t have a set age, more like a dead line

Been sort of wanting to since early teen years, still haven't, trying to embrace the absurdity of my situation. Cope if you think you will develop sufficient willpower to overcome the primal urge not to rope suddenly out of nowhere when you pass 30.

I hope in a couple of months.

Too young. But anyways , life sucks.
I will never suicide. I don't know. Maybe I'm a sociopath, but I don't get sad. Depressed maybe. Drained of energy. I feel bored and like I am wasting my life. But not sad.
I too get bored and sad too.
Between 20-30 years old.
Yes that is the time to enjoy life and teenages of course
If I’m not married by 30, my family will disown me (Asian culture thing).
They’re already harping on me for never talking about women or anything.
Ugh.

View attachment 125851
I don't have Pressure because I live only with my mom and she knows I'm a waste
and never pressure me with that.

Why they’re 43 guests on this thread. Are they satisfied knowing that incels going to off themselves soon?

I don’t have a set age, more like a dead line
ok ,so in any moment you can do it. In a moment of extreme situation.
Been sort of wanting to since early teen years, still haven't, trying to embrace the absurdity of my situation. Cope if you think you will develop sufficient willpower to overcome the primal urge not to rope suddenly out of nowhere when you pass 30.
Yes I'm 34yo and I'm here but srs I want to do it if at least I can moneymaxx and cope better.
I hope in a couple of months.
Very soon.
Why they’re 43 guests on this thread. Are they satisfied knowing that incels going to off themselves soon?
Yes, it seems they are interested in this thread. Maybe to get notes...

A few years, maybe. So 25-26.

40 years old.

If you're 40 fucking years old and still haven't been able to improve your life then it truly never began for you.

40 years old.

If you're 40 fucking years old and still haven't been able to improve your life then it truly never began for you.
40-50 are the limit to me specially 50yo.

Probebly never, I want to see how shitty america is going to get in a decade or two.

Classic three-Oh.