[Serious] At what age do you think this kid would be justified in joining this site?

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I don't know, I'm not really a fan of gatekeeping tbh.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
The moment he hits puberty

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon and proud
-
Those fuckers shouldn't have reproduced.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Having a cuck dad must suck balls. My dad is a normie and was absent and it's already bad enough.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
Millennials are raising their sons with the attitude that they are likely going to grow up to be rapists, serial killers, or otherwise horrible monsters. You think soy boys are bad? You ain't seen nothin yet.

The next generation of men will be more guilt-ridden and self-loathing than ever.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-

Millennials are raising their sons with the attitude that they are likely going to grow up to be rapists, serial killers, or otherwise horrible monsters. You think soy boys are bad? You ain't seen nothin yet.

The next generation of men will be more guilt-ridden and self-loathing than ever.
But there's something to be said for this kind of bad parenting. Ordinarily I say to kids "Listen to your parents, don't go hanging around on forums like these." But if your parent is one of those "You, dear son, might be a criminal someday therefore I don't trust you" kinds of parents, maybe get out as soon as you can. Like when you turn 18.

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Starlet
-

It's possible that the next generation will rebel against their soy parents. We can only hope.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
"Be nice to people and you will be rewarded for it" is quite literally how niceguyism and nice guys are made. These idiots are creating the very monsters they despise because they are morons who don't understand why life gave them what it did.

If you want your kid to genuinely be nice, there's no 100% guarantee of that since personality is largely genetic, but letting your kid know that life isn't fair and a lot of the things that happen to people are outside their control is a good first step. If you want a kid with a hypocritical, narcissistic, holier-than-thou attitude and a massive sense of entitlement, the Inceltears school of parenting is right for you.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
It's possible that the next generation will rebel against their soy parents. We can only hope.
That's just a fantasy. From what I've seen everyone with cucked parents end up even more cucked and think their parents weren't progressive enough.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
Arround 17 or 18 tbh

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
"Be nice to people and you will be rewarded for it" is quite literally how niceguyism and nice guys are made. These idiots are creating the very monsters they despise because they are morons who don't understand why life gave them what it did.

If you want your kid to genuinely be nice, there's no 100% guarantee of that since personality is largely genetic, but letting your kid know that life isn't fair and a lot of the things that happen to people are outside their control is a good first step. If you want a kid with a hypocritical, narcissistic, holier-than-thou attitude and a massive sense of entitlement, the Inceltears school of parenting is right for you.
High IQ post.

It's all just world bullshit.

Timecel

Timecel

アニメはガンです
-
It depends on the person tbh.
If you're still under 18 and average looking there is still hope for you.
However, sometimes you can look at a young teenager and know that it's over.

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
That depends.

If he has decent genetics, probably never.

If he managed to have a son by betabuxxing, its just a matter of time.

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Incel of the Year
-
Whatever their age is when the doctor tells them they'll never grow again. For me, it was 16.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est multos homines
-
18+ tbh. At that age you finished developing. As if a few inches of growth after that will make a difference

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
That larping faggot and his imaginary son can join now for all I care. They all belong here, fucking subhuman copers.

Last edited:
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
16 or 17 tbh

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
When he is old enough to understand, having a numale father is a fate worse than death

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

Recruit
-
They talk like being incel was a choice for us

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
-
21, if you never had a gf by 21, it's obvious that you are too repulsive to all the females that could have been your gf, and chances are you won't have one in the future unless you looksmax drastically

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I hope every motherfucker on r/IncelTears has an ugly son that society belittles and torments to the point that they become a hateful outcast.

It would be the ultimate revenge for them. I geniunly wonder what they would do in that situation. Try and help them? Disown them and further reinforce thier son's feelings of rejection?

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
I already knew I was unlovable genetic trash by the time I was 15 tbh

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-

The earlier the better.

mike wazowski

mike wazowski

Recruit
-
I'm 18 and I can already tell I'm fucked for the rest of my life

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
-
13. I would have joined this site at that age if it existed then ngl.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-

the ER rate has to be going to skyrocket too though, those outliers who are going to get really pissed off at what was done to them will have even more reason to act
fun times

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
little dude is probably playing roblox right now though
not exactly at the age to find a mate
You'd be surprised at how many oldfags play roblox. I personally know some military guys who play roblox. One is a air forces UH60M pilot and captain (I think) and another is a USMC soldier. There's also a large group runner who is a greenberet.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Commander
-
Imagine having a father who posts on cucktears jfl

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
As an incel, having a dad that posts on CuckTears must feel like a huge betrayal.