Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age do you think this kid would be justified in joining this site?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I don't know, I'm not really a fan of gatekeeping tbh.

The moment he hits puberty

Those fuckers shouldn't have reproduced.

Having a cuck dad must suck balls. My dad is a normie and was absent and it's already bad enough.

Millennials are raising their sons with the attitude that they are likely going to grow up to be rapists, serial killers, or otherwise horrible monsters. You think soy boys are bad? You ain't seen nothin yet.

The next generation of men will be more guilt-ridden and self-loathing than ever.

Millennials are raising their sons with the attitude that they are likely going to grow up to be rapists, serial killers, or otherwise horrible monsters. You think soy boys are bad? You ain't seen nothin yet.

The next generation of men will be more guilt-ridden and self-loathing than ever.

But there's something to be said for this kind of bad parenting. Ordinarily I say to kids "Listen to your parents, don't go hanging around on forums like these." But if your parent is one of those "You, dear son, might be a criminal someday therefore I don't trust you" kinds of parents, maybe get out as soon as you can. Like when you turn 18.

It's possible that the next generation will rebel against their soy parents. We can only hope.

"Be nice to people and you will be rewarded for it" is quite literally how niceguyism and nice guys are made. These idiots are creating the very monsters they despise because they are morons who don't understand why life gave them what it did.

If you want your kid to genuinely be nice, there's no 100% guarantee of that since personality is largely genetic, but letting your kid know that life isn't fair and a lot of the things that happen to people are outside their control is a good first step. If you want a kid with a hypocritical, narcissistic, holier-than-thou attitude and a massive sense of entitlement, the Inceltears school of parenting is right for you.

It's possible that the next generation will rebel against their soy parents. We can only hope.

That's just a fantasy. From what I've seen everyone with cucked parents end up even more cucked and think their parents weren't progressive enough.

Arround 17 or 18 tbh

"Be nice to people and you will be rewarded for it" is quite literally how niceguyism and nice guys are made. These idiots are creating the very monsters they despise because they are morons who don't understand why life gave them what it did.

If you want your kid to genuinely be nice, there's no 100% guarantee of that since personality is largely genetic, but letting your kid know that life isn't fair and a lot of the things that happen to people are outside their control is a good first step. If you want a kid with a hypocritical, narcissistic, holier-than-thou attitude and a massive sense of entitlement, the Inceltears school of parenting is right for you.
High IQ post.

It's all just world bullshit.

It depends on the person tbh.
If you're still under 18 and average looking there is still hope for you.
However, sometimes you can look at a young teenager and know that it's over.

That depends.

If he has decent genetics, probably never.

If he managed to have a son by betabuxxing, its just a matter of time.

Whatever their age is when the doctor tells them they'll never grow again. For me, it was 16.

18+ tbh. At that age you finished developing. As if a few inches of growth after that will make a difference

That larping faggot and his imaginary son can join now for all I care. They all belong here, fucking subhuman copers.

Last edited:
When he is old enough to understand, having a numale father is a fate worse than death

They talk like being incel was a choice for us

21, if you never had a gf by 21, it's obvious that you are too repulsive to all the females that could have been your gf, and chances are you won't have one in the future unless you looksmax drastically

I hope every motherfucker on r/IncelTears has an ugly son that society belittles and torments to the point that they become a hateful outcast.

It would be the ultimate revenge for them. I geniunly wonder what they would do in that situation. Try and help them? Disown them and further reinforce thier son's feelings of rejection?

I already knew I was unlovable genetic trash by the time I was 15 tbh

The earlier the better.

I'm 18 and I can already tell I'm fucked for the rest of my life

13. I would have joined this site at that age if it existed then ngl.

the ER rate has to be going to skyrocket too though, those outliers who are going to get really pissed off at what was done to them will have even more reason to act
fun times

little dude is probably playing roblox right now though
not exactly at the age to find a mate
You'd be surprised at how many oldfags play roblox. I personally know some military guys who play roblox. One is a air forces UH60M pilot and captain (I think) and another is a USMC soldier. There's also a large group runner who is a greenberet.

Imagine having a father who posts on cucktears jfl

As an incel, having a dad that posts on CuckTears must feel like a huge betrayal.