Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment At what age does it become weird to remain sleepoverless?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
>bro, 23 is still young, you still have plenty of time to experience your first sleepover :soy::soy::soy:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
chad probably experiences his first sleepover before his teens, at like 8, but late bloomers can maby still ascend at like 15/16
it's already pure insanity if you enter high school as a sleepoverlet, but if you're in college/uni and still haven't been to one, it's completely over -- people in college/uni have slumber parties every night but you're not invited, you just rot in your room alone
soon I'll graduate and what then? where am I supposed to find friends to have a slumber party with? at a fucking job? sure, corporate rats are known for their friendliness
why do normies hate me so much

maybe around 9 to 10 years old is when it starts getting weird

Had mine at 19. The sad shit is I was only to one with multiple people and got an allergic shock and spent the evening in the bed.

14 probably.
FUUUCK I WANT TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH GIRLS.

cope i had a sleepover in college when i went to a new years party, nothing interesting happened and when it was decided we'd sleep over there because it was so late, the girls made sure to build a blockade of their guy friends around me so that I wasn't anywhere near them
ALSO there was a couple that kept making out at night and stealing the blankets so I barely slept all night
the end result of this was feeling like an even bigger virgin than before

Sleepover? :feelsseriously:
That's some suspect shit. Only foids and very effeminate faggots do so called sleep overs. College kids do it my ass... that's some 12 year old shit more like.

cope i had a sleepover in college when i went to a new years party, nothing interesting happened and when it was decided we'd sleep over there because it was so late, the girls made sure to build a blockade of their guy friends around me so that I wasn't anywhere near them
ALSO there was a couple that kept making out at night and stealing the blankets so I barely slept all night
the end result of this was feeling like an even bigger virgin than before
jfl;that sounds like a horrible experience

>bro, 23 is still young, you still have plenty of time to experience your first sleepover :soy::soy::soy:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
chad probably experiences his first sleepover before his teens, at like 8, but late bloomers can maby still ascend at like 15/16
it's already pure insanity if you enter high school as a sleepoverlet, but if you're in college/uni and still haven't been to one, it's completely over -- people in college/uni have slumber parties every night but you're not invited, you just rot in your room alone
soon I'll graduate and what then? where am I supposed to find friends to have a slumber party with? at a fucking job? sure, corporate rats are known for their friendliness
why do normies hate me so much
15 imo

jfl;that sounds like a horrible experience
don't go to a party without status tbh, make many friends first or don't bother

what are you an 11 year old girl? Sleepovers are a child occurrence if you are romanticizing about the entire "slumber party" archetype of watching movies, playing video games and eating snacks together late at night. No one over 13 years old uses the term "sleepover", they just say im crashing at a friends house or something and usually then teens just do it to get drunk together and sleep on the floor. I have no idea what you are on about but a 23 year old guy being hung up on never having a sleepover is sus as fuck dude... Please explain what you mean to me by sleepover. Im genuinely curious and this isnt a rhetorical question.