Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment At what age should men be considered too old to contribute to incel discussion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date

Men too old to contribute to incel discussion?

• "Boomers" born 1945-1967

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Generation X born 1968-1979

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Generation Y 1980s-1990s

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ages 25 plus

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Ages 30 plus

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Ages 40 plus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Ages 50 plus

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Ages 60 plus

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Born an incel but stay an incel for life. That said what age is contributing to the incel discussion is considered too old?

Do you not trust people's memories, are you threatened by them saying things weren't easier back in the yearS 19XX or 200X?

It seems "boomers" born 1945-1967 are rightfully told to GTFO cause they had it way easier, could get jobs, beta bux and wife material some monogamous looksmatched foid.
Seriously there are men in their 50s-60s on YouTube who are still virgins.

Generation X-ers are interesting as they come from a post "the contraception pill" and "summer of love"- as well as second wave feminism in 1968-1979. Arguably they were the first MGTOWs (cause they still had a choice) in the matter.
If you must know Seb or Master Yoda (the incel blogger) from YouTube and forums is Generation X and he still gets invited on podcasts by teenage lads interested to hear his stories dating back to the 1990s, as the dating scene was NOT any easier in the 90s.

In my generation (I'm a Generation Y) I still have rapport with people half my age due to recurring trends in dating, music, movies, videogames.

Only people currently going through puberty should post here

You're never too old to be an incel and contribute to our "community" (if you can call it that).

If you mean normies, they shouldn't be allowed to discuss anything about us anyway, no matter what age.

You're never too old to be an incel and contribute to our "community" (if you can call it that).

If you mean normies, they shouldn't be allowed to discuss anything about us anyway, no matter what age.

a 60 year old KHHV would actually be one of the most interesting people on this forum. a wizard of that caliber would contribute more to this site than 90% of the users here

Mainly people aged 21-40 can give actual contribution to the discussion. Even though I've happened to meet a couple incels in their late 40s who were based

All knowledge is valuable. It would be fascinating to hear from a 60+ incel.

a 60 year old KHHV would actually be one of the most interesting people on this forum. a wizard of that caliber would contribute more to this site than 90% of the users here

Not sure if he's passed 60, but he's definitely 50 plus.

imo @Emba is great oldcel and almost boomer age. Makes good posts. So if boomercel is based no problem

@Napoleon de Geso is nearly 40 but he identifies as a 17 year old, he's Transageist

There is no age limit to being a blackpilled sage.

Any man can contribute, if was incel atleast in teen years

No such thing as too old to be incel.

People from the 1800s

just some bluepilled boomer

None, even boomers as longs as they're one of the few genuine boomercels, and admit that their generation consists of pieces of shit

You got it backwards, the question would be "At what age a person is considered too old to contribute to incel discussion?"

Born an incel but stay an incel for life. That said what age is contributing to the incel discussion is considered too old?

Do you not trust people's memories, are you threatened by them saying things weren't easier back in the yearS 19XX or 200X?

It seems "boomers" born 1945-1967 are rightfully told to GTFO cause they had it way easier, could get jobs, beta bux and wife material some monogamous looksmatched foid.
Seriously there are men in their 50s-60s on YouTube who are still virgins.

Generation X-ers are interesting as they come from a post "the contraception pill" and "summer of love"- as well as second wave feminism in 1968-1979. Arguably they were the first MGTOWs (cause they still had a choice) in the matter.
If you must know Seb or Master Yoda (the incel blogger) from YouTube and forums is Generation X and he still gets invited on podcasts by teenage lads interested to hear his stories dating back to the 1990s, as the dating scene was NOT any easier in the 90s.

In my generation (I'm a Generation Y) I still have rapport with people half my age due to recurring trends in dating, music, movies, videogames.
I don't think you can be too old to contribute to an discussion. But many older guys are unaware and has this boomer mindset.

If you look at studies on male virginity it should be quite obvious that it was easier prior to 2005-2010 since virginity has increased tremendously ever since.

I'd rather read posts from an older trucel than your garden variety collegecel.

When he get dementia.

@Napoleon de Geso is nearly 40 but he identifies as a 17 year old, he's Transageist
Makes sense to me... He never experienced teen love (hand holding, kissing, sex) which are important developmental milestones and thus he has the mentality of a 17 year old because he never matured by not having sex.

Makes sense to me... He never experienced teen love (hand holding, kissing, sex) which are important developmental milestones and thus he has the mentality of a 17 year old because he never matured by not having sex.

The damage is already done, but the reasoning is.......

imo @Emba is great oldcel and almost boomer age. Makes good posts. So if boomercel is based no problem
Thanks bro. Not all boomerswere lucky. My real dad was monkey branched/ dumped, in the 60s then cucked by a latina!

Although i must admit that times were slightly better back then - pre-internet. These days foid options make the sub8 rule seem true.

I do think it's funny that the gatekeepering switched from too young to too old! Lol.

"It's about time." - famous Morman slogan from the 70s...

Including the generation and ages was completely redundant. You realize they overlap you dunce you could have just done one or the other.

Are we seriously fucking gatekeeping age now
Why

There's no age to be an incel

hypergamy has existed since the dawn of humanity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back