Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age was it considered weird to be kissless in your school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
20 years ago, in UK, it was 14ish

Nobody really talks about it tbh.

But i wouldn't know either way.

Around 16/17 it starts. I'm 23yo and kissless (gtfo kisshavers) and I guess 12 year old kids could talk down on me, they've got more experience than me. It's such a fucking joke. Honestly the more I think about life the worse it gets. Dying young is a God damn blessing. A quick, painless death is a gift from heaven. This life is pure and utter misery.
I agree , and I have 35 years old of pure pain

Anything past 16

Where i live it was around 14.

Around 15-16 tbh.

definitely by 7th grade so around 13/14. I remember kids having kissing parties or going behind the school bathrooms to makeout during 5th grade. In 6th grade a lot of boys were still too shy to do much but I distinctly remember this weird transition where I came back to school after the summer and all the boys were tall and athletic all a sudden and all the girls were super fuckable. It was just typical behavior to go out dating and starting to go to parties & such. I was never invited but I had a Chad friend and he would tell me about these types of things. He would go out on dates and go to the movies with a girl and fuck her in back of the theater. He is the one that showed me my first condom. God I thought that guy was the coolest back then.
Fucking hate how my whole life turned out.