Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age will you kill yourself?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I have decided ever since i was 13 that if my life is still horrible and a dead end by the time i'm 25 i will slit my throat. I'm 20 and so far it hasn't gotten amy better. The chances of me killing myself in 5 years are very proabable. How about you? Do you intend to end your life or are you fine living like this?

Wageslaving until retirement age and then jumping off a cliff

Never

I will promote Communism in Minecraft MP

2017 but here I am

That doesn't work this way, when you will reach 25 you will find another reason to postpone :feelsrope: until you die from natural cause

If i hit 30 still as an incel, i'm killing myself.

That doesn't work this way, when you will reach 25 you will find another reason to postpone :feelsrope: until you die from natural cause
No, i definitely won't suffer like this.

Depends on your life situation tbh.

When i feel to do it

If i'm still living like this in 5 years. Probably then.

I have decided ever since i was 13 that if my life is still horrible and a dead end by the time i'm 25 i will slit my throat. I'm 20 and so far it hasn't gotten amy better. The chances of me killing myself in 5 years are very proabable. How about you? Do you intend to end your life or are you fine living like this?
Same except I’m 21 jfl

As long as you have functioning limbs organs and senses you will probably not rope just because you are incel. If life takes a bad turn and pressure builds from other things you might but still probably unlikely. The only way I will kms is if my health declines to a terminal point. Other wise just prepare to LDAR.

How about you? Do you intend to end your life or are you fine living like this?
It gets more bearable with age as you become more and more nauseated at foids and your T levels start to decrease. Or, at least, that's how it's like for me.

30 is the finish line

When I was a kid for some reason I thought I would do it at 40. I don't know why really, I think I just couldn't picture myself getting old.

If I realize I’m unable to reach my goals in life (women aside) then I’ll consider it

30, and its only if I'm not wealthmaxxed by then

25 is a bit early dude, 30 is when you are actually "middle aged", give yourself some more time, a lot can happen in 10 years

The question is, what are you actually doing?, its pointless to say "things haven't gotten any better" when you aren't doing anything for it to get better

Sorry dude, not everyone is a coward who just finds comfort in "existing"

I don't want to "exist", and I don't want to "live", I want to "thrive"

Anything less is not worth being alive for in my book

Last edited:
Next year, so 28

Never. There are things I must do. My pride wouldn’t allow it.

I will live on to do greatER things

When the push comes to shove.

When I get diagnosed with something very painful and untreatable. I mean other than ugliness.

I guess I'm ded

You well and truly are a wagecuck. Imagine slaving away and when it's time to enjoy retirement and get something back from the state you kill yourself.

I’m gonna die of disease most likely

Why would you work all your life only to jump off when you can finally reap the benefits man. Retirement sounds based.

Why would you work all your life only to jump off when you can finally reap the benefits man. Retirement sounds based.

I don't know about you guys but it doesn't really sound appealing to be an oldcel at that point. Like most likely ldar my retirement days tbh at that point. But If you really have copes as an old motherfucker then it's a whole different thing

Hopefully this year

2030 if am still incel.

Last edited:
Realistically? I’ll want to all the time but pussy out every time or fail

99 if i'm still incel by then.

you were good for the system, will make it richer but won't be a drain to it by being old and alive.

nah homie moneymaxx hookermax and weedmaxx is the name of the game