Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what height are you no longer being ridiculed by chad?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Purely height-wise. At what height do you no longer look like a little kid when standing next to a gymmaxxed 6'4 Tyrone/Chad. At what height would a foid not have to constrain herself from laughing when seeing you standing.

6'0" - 6'2" and up tbh

If you're above 5'9, you're alright tbh. 5'10 and 11 you can fraud 6ft anyway

Cope they will always get cucked by real 6ft+ guys. Real 6ft+ always mogs frauded 6ft
I did not ask whether you'd get mogged or not. Ofcourse if you are shorter you are being height-mogged by definition. My question is when you no longer look like an infant child, who is traumatized by bumping into chad that one time.

I did not ask whether you'd get mogged or not. Ofcourse if you are shorter you are being height-mogged by definition. My question is when you no longer look like an infant child, who is traumatized by bumping into chad that one time.
Oh nevermind

Depends on the chad in question, you have to be taller than him. Usually 6" is ok

Depends on the chad in question, you have to be taller than him. Usually 6" is ok
So if chad is 1cm taller than you, you automatically look like a kid? That makes no sense.

Purely height-wise. At what height do you no longer look like a little kid when standing next to a gymmaxxed 6'4 Tyrone/Chad. At what height would a foid not have to constrain herself from laughing when seeing you standing.
depends on frame. a 5'9 man can look like a beast with good frame(bear men), and even a 6'1 man can look like a little faggot if scrawny. yeah under 5'9 it's probably over

depends on frame. a 5'9 man can look like a beast with good frame(bear men), and even a 6'1 man can look like a little faggot if scrawny. yeah under 5'9 it's probably over
Cope. But, half true. Alot of tall dudes weigh 50 lbs and look scrawny and pathetic

hight iq. that's my answer too OP.

5ft10+ and 73kg+ lean (< 15%).

I was 5ft8 and 55kg at age 18. I looked mogged by all the 6ft0+ guys in my class photo.

Depends on where youre talking about.
In my general area it's about 6-6'1

Like 6, depending on how tall the Chad and his friends are

Idk man,I'll look pretty tall when im standing over chad's corpse

5ft10+ and 73kg+ lean (< 15%).
Laugh 2

If you're above 5'9, you're alright tbh. 5'10 and 11 you can fraud 6ft anyway
This tbh
Cope they will always get cucked by real 6ft+ guys. Real 6ft+ always mogs frauded 6ft
Low IQ response

@RegisterUserName still acknowledges the 4+ worth of inches that chad mogs a frauded 6 footer

Frauded 6ft next to a 6+ foot chad will always look better than a sub5'8" manlet who looks like a child compared to them.

Last edited:
6’1 ft plus

One inch is less than 2/3 of your index finger. You won't be able to differentiate between a 5'11" and 6'. Women are even worse at gauging heights/weights/distances.

One inch is less than 2/3 of your index finger. You won't be able to differentiate between a 5'11" and 6'. Women are even worse at gauging heights/weights/distances
I can definitely differentiate between those two. But to your credit, foids probably can't.
6'1 - 6'3
Fck man... This is what I was thinking of also.

Remember on average it takes 8 inches to be a full head taller than somebody so someone 5’10 would reach the moth area of someone 6’4 and would still be in eye level range

I'm 6'0 and still a fucking joke, I hate being ethnic

6'5 he said you are so ugly

5'10 and 11 you can fraud 6ft anyway
5'10 and 11 is average these days.
When I was in high school, I was among the tallest kids at 5'11, now I'm getting height-mogged daily by 14yos, jfl

5'10 and 11 is average these days.
When I was in high school, I was among the tallest kids at 5'11, now I'm getting height-mogged daily by 14yos, jfl
Did you go to high school in Indonesia?

Remember on average it takes 8 inches to be a full head taller than somebody so someone 5’10 would reach the moth area of someone 6’4 and would still be in eye level range
yeh but if the 6'4 guy looks straight ahead, the 5'10 won't even enter his FOV.

Around the 80th percentile of wherever you are, I'd say.

Chad will always treat you with a condescending smirk unless you mog him BOTH in height and athletic prowess.

In what world do 6'4+ chads sit around and mock people?

Anyone tall with an 8/10+ face will be so busy getting laid and invited out he's not going to waste time fucking around average dudes

8 foot is death tbh since you aren't living long at that height.

Which is perfect. Imaigne some 8 foot man going on a rampage only with his bare hands.