Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what point are you a volcel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Let's say, hypothetically speaking that a foid was willing to marry you. She's 300 lb, 20 years older than you, has 4 bastard children, is covered in shitty tattoos, smells terrible, etc. And is only after your money (assuming you have some), would turning her down make you a volcel?

What if you had the opportunity to betabux a whale from Zabbaleen, she'll be fat, hideous, and her pussy has been sewn shut. Would turning down the opportunity make you a volcel?

If you can't get a woman your age or younger that isn't just using you for your money, you are incel.

If you can't get a nonfat white biological female that is not deformed you are incel.

You're not a volcel if you refuse used up trash that offers no reproductive future for you.

If you are ever in a position to turn down a foid who approaches you I'd say you're volcel. Saying no to a hypothetical does not count. It has to be real.

If you are ever in a position to turn down a foid who approaches you I'd say you're volcel. Saying no to a hypothetical does not count. It has to be real.
Even betabux?

what if she is a landwhale

Yeah I don't like all this hypothetical stuff.

You can only be volcel if you've actually turned down foids IRL

what if she is a landwhale
Probably not many will agree, but if she was born female and you turn down sex you're volcel. I doubt many on this board would turn down sex, let alone get the offer.

If you are 5/10 and haven't tried, you are volcel.

Probably not many will agree, but if she was born female and you turn down sex you're volcel. I doubt many on this board would turn down sex, let alone get the offer.

If shes a landwhale ill gladly turn down sex

Landwhales are not human

Would you accept this?
iyg58DG.png

Yeah I don't like all this hypothetical stuff.

You can only be volcel if you've actually turned down foids IRL

Turning down someone that is fat or nowhere close to your age doesn’t make you a volcel

If you can't get a woman your age or younger that isn't just using you for your money, you are incel.
and if she is a landwhale that you can't get your dick hard for, it doesn't count either

Volcel if any non-deformed or non-landwhale girl shows interest in you. So that include a girl who kisses you even if you are still virgin. So many fakecels on here who've kissed a girl.

Why is it every time the "Are you volcel" question is asked, the point of debate is "What if she's ugly?"

It doesn't matter. It's about whether women want you or not. It's talk like this that makes us look like liars when we say "We just want a woman to love us."

what happens if the foid looks like an abo

No landwhales

Betabuxxing doesn't count so no

Bitch hits on you without knowing anything about your money/status.

If you are able to turn down foids giving you attention, you're a volcel.

volcel if shes your looksmatch or close to it tbh

The only real volcels are monks bro. anyone else is just coping.

volcel means you literally turn down sex FOR ANY REASON

rejecting ugly femoids doesnt make you volcel because they are garbage

I'd say refusing sex with 3+/10 non whale is volcel