Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what point does an incel become 'unsalvageable'?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
A lot of guys here like to say 'it was over before it ever began' and for some this is indeed true, but in less severe cases I'd argue that there was a turning point, usually in very young adolescence, around middle school age where things could have turned out different for incels if fate had granted them some social success right then and there. Which then avoids a further descent into rotting alone behind the computer and missing out important, crucial social developmental moments you more or less have to experience at set ages if you don't want to end up fucked up for the rest of your miserable life.

For instance in the video underneath CBP claims ER could have been salvaged up and until age 15 (timestamp: 18:35 and onwards), but afterwards he became irreparably broken. And was doomed to walk the lonely, dark path he walked. What do you think here?

A lot of guys here like to say 'it was over before it ever began' and for some this is indeed true, but in less severe cases I'd argue that there was a turning point, usually in very young adolescence, around middle school age where things could have turned out different for incels if fate had granted them some social success then and there. Which then avoids a descent into rotting alone behind the computer and missing out important social developmental moments you more or less have to experience at a certain age if you don't want to end up fucked up.

For instance in the video underneath CBP claims ER could have been salvaged up and until age 15 (timestamp: 18:35 and onwards), but afterwards he became irreparably broken. And was doomed to walk the lonely, dark path he walked. What do you think here?

Coachblackpill is a fraud and an attention seeker that has admitted to want to crap on the copes of incels and nothing he says should be taken seriously. He is just using incels and the blackpill as a way to promote himself. He defended a female youtuber (that made a video attacking the manosphere) that undead chronic roasted proving that cbp is also a whiteknight.

Last edited:
Coachblackpill is a fraud and attention seeker that has admitted to want to crap on the copes of incels and nothing he says should be taken seriously. He is just using incels and the blackpill as a way to promote himself. He defended a female youtuber (that made a video attacking the manosphere) that undead chronic roasted proving that cbp is also a whiteknight.
But the manosphere and the MGTOW guys like Undead Chronic are mostly cringe... and yes, CBP is 'blackpill light' at best. If there is such a thing. But regardless of all that, do you believe incels towards the more 'failed normie' side of the spectrum have a salvageabilty date?

At what point does an Incel become a white national?

Word to @BummerDrummer and @MountainGorilla

But the manosphere and the MGTOW guys like Undead Chronic are mostly cringe... and yes, CBP is 'blackpill light' at best. If there is such a thing.
It's the fact he whiteknights and acts like he is better than everyone else and talks down to incels while his whole channel about the blackpill that is the part that is annoying and untrustworthy tbh
But regardless of all that, do you believe incels towards the more 'failed normie' side of the spectrum have a salvageabilty date?
Imo incels toward the 'failed normie' side have a salvageability date that is at latest within the first to two years of undergrad in uni. Beyond then it becomes really difficult to ascend even for failed normies because most people are already paired off and your lack of experience with dating begins to really show.

Coachblackpill is a fraud and an attention seeker that has admitted to want to crap on the copes of incels and nothing he says should be taken seriously. He is just using incels and the blackpill as a way to promote himself. He defended a female youtuber (that made a video attacking the manosphere) that undead chronic roasted proving that cbp is also a whiteknight.
Yeah I always thought CBP was suspect.

Yeah I always thought CBP was suspect.
You can tell when people are just trying to ride off the blackpill and don't have any respect for the people they are talking about tbh
Plus cbp is a white guy that lives in Australia and pretends he is above the manosphere because he was once part of those groups but now feels like he is better because he doesn't feel the need to talk about women.

Couch red pill is cozy... Like a big bluepill.

I’m WN at the moment I really dislike my own race
Yeah that's why I don't get stormforntcels. You're own race doen't want you, and deems you subhuman. What type of mental gymnastics does one have to do in order to disregard reality and think of themselves superior to others, even though they post on .co same as us.

Yeah that's why I don't get stormforntcels. You're own race doen't want you, and deems you subhuman. What type of mental gymnastics does one have to do in order to disregard reality and think of themselves superior to others, even though they post on .co same as us.

Honestly at least they bring irder

I got jumped by my own kind buying cigarettes I have nothing good to say about niggaz today

probably, around highschool though if you where socially outcaste even before puberty and sexual attraction starts to matter in average social interaction with your peers then possibly sooner.
You start to miss out on a lot of developmental millstones like sex, invited to parties/social events, or going against your parents to do what you want to do because your peers never wanted you to do so because you where not attractive enough or where "too weird" to participate.

I'm sure this is why a lot of us want to have virgin and younger girls to have our first time with beyond there attractiveness but because we want to experience things we where left out of and not feel judged by our lack of experience.
At what point does an Incel become a white national?
When you start to realize that your leaders and older generations sold the nations the you will inherit down the river for cheap labor by foreigners and to appease women thus allowing full sexual freedom and total lack of responsibility for there actions including killing there own children. Then after your governments realize the population isn't having enough babies because of there backwards polices they then import millions of men into your countries from a hostile culture to replace you as the new modern workforce to lower your standard of living.

Last edited:
Past the age of 30, under 5,7ft, physical impairment.