Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion “Atheism is the root cause of inceldom”

mrrodriguez44

mrrodriguez44

TedPilled
★★★
Think about it: when Christianity was prevalent in society, there were less men and women cheating on each other (as opposed to the current dating market) and those who did (mainly foids) were ostracised and lost all respect, (not to mention the belief in sin).

Nowadays, there are no consequences for cheating since most westerners choose atheism over religion, meaning foids can cheat and fuck as many guys as they want with no consequence (e.g. being seen as immoral, loss of reputation, belief in damnation to hell ect.) - but it also constitutes the notion that they are encouraged to fuck as many guys as possible in the current dating market based on their hypergamous instinct. (Ik about Asia, more specifically China, Japan ect. but a growth in ricecels over there is mostly bc of the western invasion that seems to be taking place, were women are being exposed to non-Asian males who they deem far better than their male counterparts obviously, same goes to curries to an extent)

But with the way it’s going I don’t see a resurgence in Christianity, especially in Incel groups since most of us here are divided on it. Though it does serve as a good cope ngl

Asians are atheists. They follow Confucius but it's not a religion.

However one good about it is it knew women were no good.

just waiting for the le tip atheists :feelsmage:

I respect all religions and religious positions except Christianity. I support ANTIFA, Muslims, and Jews beating the shit out of Christcucks.

I live in a country(non-western) where 80%+ of the population are christians, still incel and people still cheat each other.

Atheism is complete soy garbage

Atheism is complete soy garbage
Religion is complete braindead cope and sheepish.

Christianity just like religions is bullshit. Don't think the past with it is peachy. People still cheated and lied just like the Christards of today. They're fucking hypocrites and liars about it and what's worse they use this cope by saying the magic words and their shit is always forgiven ie. it's actually amoral as fuck.

Religion is one massive cope. It's a fantasy of the weak to one day (after death no less) be rewarded for living a shitty pathetic life here on earth lol. It is a pacyfing tool to keep the npc's in line. Being religious makes you more complacent and less likely to lash out with violence against those who mog you and profit of your suffering. If you won't give them what they fuckin deserve no one will, certainly not some god.

''Don't be so bitter sweaty, be a good little goy, obey the law and respect women and you will go straight to heaven but don't you dare rope, you need to pay taxes and slave away for a few more decades it's your obligation to soyciety''.

I find it hard to believe one can be blackpilled and religious at the same time.

I think anti-religion has more to do with it, which stems from the concept of evolution. Without the concept of evolution, everyone would believe in god and religion would dominate society. Charles Darwin is ultimately the biggest cuck of them all.

I think anti-religion has more to do with it, which stems from the concept of evolution. Without the concept of evolution, everyone would believe in god and religion would dominate society. Charles Darwin is ultimately the biggest cuck of them all.
Yeah, how dare he describe reality accurately.

No people just pretended that society was moral while breaking these rules in secret. Women always fucked Chad, while refusing sex to their incel husbands who then had to raise bastard children to avoid admitting they got cucked.

Just like there has always been fags and prostitutes too, they just operated more secretly.

Jfl thinking a book did anything to stop female nature. Only thing that hasn’t worked to curb female nature is Islam, where a bitch can get killed on sight for fuckery

Atheism played a huge part for why society is what it is today.

Not an NPC to follow religion tbh. It's a cope anyway.

Muh Meeks will inherit the earth looool. Yeah after Chad's are done with it Meeks can enjoy raising Chad's bastard maybe.

ofc this has degenerated into another thread where people delude themselves into thinking they are the hot shit while they have never even picked any book on anything to do with what they profess to be the truth.Most of you probably agree that everything is *subjective* and then go on to pick a bottle of pills instead of rat poison and continue to avoid death,hunger and thirst *mysteriously*.Also christianity doesn't stop inceldom.they will tolerate your existence but nothing more.Normies will forever be normies.

"During a pilgrimage, he was stricken with an unsightly bodily affliction. He became so terribly deformed that he frightened the townspeople. In his twenties, a cell was built for him to protect the local citizens of the village from his appearance. Since he was so holy, his cell was built attached to his church. St. Drogo stayed in his cell without any human contact, except for a small window in which he received the Eucharist and obtained his food. He stayed there for the rest of his life, about forty more years, surviving only on barley, water, and the holy Eucharist."

Yeah, how dare he describe reality accurately.

I think you missed the point. I'm not saying he's wrong, just that his concept of evolution was a major factor in religious decline

Politics is a cope.
Religion is a cope.
If you're truly blackpilled you should realize this.

I thought people followed logic, facts and reason here, apparently not.

I thought people followed logic, facts and reason here, apparently not.

Exactly.

The idea that we should believe in a nonexistent guy in the sky is bullshit, even more so when you consider OP's argument that we should do so just for a marginally higher chance at getting laid.

I think you missed the point. I'm not saying he's wrong, just that his concept of evolution was a major factor in religious decline
Only for religions that presume not only to define and describe God, but also to describe the world and the Universe in general. Buddhism isn't the least bit troubled by advances made in evolutionary theory, or in abiogenesis, or cosmology, because it never tried to describe those aspects of reality in the first place.

cope, the root cause of inceldom is cucks simping out and giving females absoluted decision making power in everything

I live in a country(non-western) where 80%+ of the population are christians, still incel and people still cheat each other.
Philippines or Brazil? I think philippines is not so bad but brazil is hell for incels

I don't believe in any god but i support religion tbh. It's necessary to keep the holes in check

Gf

Just believe in a super powered chad theory.

Christianity is a delusional cope, though i do agree that the sexual restrictions it placed on Western culture were useful to social cohesion, and nonreligiousness has disintegrated that.

Pandora's box has opened, and neither religion nor an atheistic blackpilled stance has any chance of restoring the sexual regulations needed to curb hypergamy. Things will not change short of mass societal collapse

Low IQ post, religion is cope.

The idea that we should believe in a nonexistent guy in the sky is bullshit, even more so when you consider OP's argument that we should do so just for a marginally higher chance at getting laid