Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Atheism Showed Me the Path to the Black Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
I was an ardent atheist that despised religion and believed in degeneracy even though it never benefited me. I believed in sexual liberation.

Around 2010 new atheism was the major nerd culture on jewtube. They proseltyzed freedom from religion. But over time I observed the cracks in cuck atheism. They started hitching themselves to the the femicunt wagon. Most atheists were and are men. Soon atheism became synthesized with feminism.

The prominent Atheists Thunder00t , The Amazing Atheist, and Sargon of Akkad started breaking exposing femicunts invading the atheist movement. But still to this day they support sexual liberation that creates incels.

Atheists promoted materialism, naturalism, evolutionary devotion. They believed science could determine objective morality. Yet, they ignored anthropology, evolutionary biology, and sociobiological evidence that contradicts objective morality.

Atheism leads to nihilism and hypergamy. Atheists fundamentally believe in humanism and objective morality. When in reality the only thing that creates morality is in group selection based on kin selection.

Even though diverse modern people share group identities; they are fractured by aesthetic differences. Ethnic mixing can never breed unity.

Never forget that most civilizations and religions support race mixxing. From the Romans, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, WASPs, Mongolians etc.

TLDR; Ethnic mixing is good for the elite and religion. Memes have abrogated biological gene selection. Memes created cucks.

I don't know how you can be a strict follower of a mainstream religion and still be blackpilled. The point of mainstream religions is to keep high t men docile because they want them to keep thinking, "If I try hard enough and be a nice guy, god will reward me, if not now then he will do it in heaven."

So why is Indian a shit hole it not hypergamous even a fat disabled man can a wife and have multiple kids in India

So... are you still an atheist?

So why is Indian a shit hole it not hypergamous even a fat disabled man can a wife and have multiple kids in India
Because the whole country is religious. It doesn't work when a country allows whores and cucks to walk around freely.

Because the whole country is religious. It doesn't work when a country allows whores and cucks to walk around freely.
No wrong its cuzz it's a conservative society which allows week and inferior like my dad to have kids

So... are you still an atheist?
I will probably die saying "I don't know". But I don't deny a non-material world. I believe people are caught in memetic traps. I would say I worship the biological. Not what's aesthetically pleasing but the chemicals that make our brains function. There's a certain ambiguity in what objectively feels good and what's subjective. At some point you touch the void and then you stop.

Yes the west is facing problems like inceldom but it's all part of the wider transhumanist transgender plan
I repeat inceldom is the solution no the problem

Of course bro but not to that extent i seen absolute subhumans getting married and having deformed kids I repeat deformed kids
With 1.3 billion people, what the race to create more poor children? Curries are horny on another level. You boyos need more soy.

When religion ruled the world, almost every male had the opportunity to marry a virgin bride. Gays and transsexuals were kept in the closet.

When secularism and humanism was widely adopted, most men have to settle for Chad’s seconds and many men will die virgins. Gays and trannies are everywhere and indoctrinating children.

You be the judge on whether religion was good for society or not.

Interesting

My dad would have been incel in the west
Yes and u would have been saved form ur subhuman existence
When religion ruled the world, almost every male had the opportunity to marry a virgin bride. Gays and transsexuals were kept in the closet.

When secularism and humanism was widely adopted, most men have to settle for Chad’s seconds and many men will die virgins. Gays and trannies are everywhere and indoctrinating children.

When religion ruled the world we had amazing thing like federalism mass extermination slavery poverty genocide life spans of 30 years also various lovely diseases

I don't believe all religious men got women. I believe many died in battle or through other means. Males are weaker than females at birth. With the lack of modern healthcare more females would survive infancy. In the end it's a numbers game.

Of course bro but not to that extent i seen absolute subhumans getting married and having deformed kids I repeat deformed kids
Just because non-chads have kids doesn't mean they'll come out deformed. That most likely has to do with curries marrying their cousins, not sub6 men.
Yes the west is facing problems like inceldom but it's all part of the wider transhumanist transgender plan
I repeat inceldom is the solution no the problem
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Just because non-chads have kids doesn't mean they'll come out deformed. That most likely has to do with curries marrying their cousins, not sub6 men.
Dumb ass they weren't related also the husband was a subhumans deformed mentalcel
I don't care if I can't get pussy rather have a progressive society of the west with space travel cybernetics then society's full of week mediocre men who keep their women and children like slaves
Dumb ass they weren't related also the husband was a subhumans deformed mentalcel
I don't care if I can't get pussy rather have a progressive society of the west with space travel cybernetics then society's full of week mediocre men who keep their women and children like slaves

This.

And no my dad was not a subhuman just a mediocre or below average men in every aspect of this existence uhhh good how I hate my country and my family I wann nuke this shithole

That's very unlikely to happen retard. Chads aren't the smartest or make the best inventions, it's always sub5 men who do those things, so they must always be taken into consideration above useless holes and chads.
And no my dad was not a subhuman just a mediocre or below average men in every aspect of this existence uhhh good how I hate my country and my family I wann nuke this shithole
It must be tough having the option to get pussy.

How do atheism leads to hypergamy ?
From what I know, Atheism is about not believing, not about being humanist and moralist. Myself, for example, I'm not an humanist neither do I believe that morals are something beyond social constructs.
So you turned back to religion because Romans worshiped the ocean ?

If you want to be free from religion then what’s the point of being an atheist?

Some people have subhuman-tier neural genetics, so they have to believe in religion, sport or atheism. But there’s no difference between believing in sport (being a fanatic follower of your team), or believing in Apple, or being an hardcore atheist.

So, it’s beter to believe in a mainstream religion, because they are more developed, and more accepted. It’s better to believe in god than to believe in Steve Jobs or atheism or being s sport fanatic.

But, the best thing is being brutally blackpilled. Only problem is that blackpill is only for people with a lot of IQ points.

That's very unlikely to happen retard. Chads aren't the smartest or make the best inventions, it's always sub5 men who do those things, so they must always be taken into consideration above useless holes and chads.

It must be tough having the option to get pussy.
when I said mediocre I meant mediocre in intelligence and physical appearance also it is happening
If you want to be free from religion then what’s the point of being an atheist?

Some people have subhuman-tier neural genetics, so they have to believe in religion, sport or atheism. But there’s no difference between believing in sport (being a fanatic follower of your team), or believing in Apple, or being an hardcore atheist.

So, it’s beter to believe in a mainstream religion, because they are more developed, and more accepted. It’s better to believe in god than to believe in Steve Jobs or atheism or being s sport fanatic.

But, the best thing is being brutally blackpilled. Only problem is that blackpill is only for people with a lot of IQ points.
I believe in transhumanist philosophy not ur middle east sand nigger bible

How do atheism leads to hypergamy ?
From what I know, Atheism is about not believing, not about being humanist and moralist. Myself, for example, I'm not an humanist neither do I believe that morals are something beyond social constructs.
So you turned back to religion because Romans worshiped the ocean ?
Atheism is more likely to lead to hypergamy. Atheists can't define objective sexual morality. So they create secular morality based on humanism. Since atheism is predominantly practiced by males they will eventually capitulate to female interests. Atheism dissolves culturally enforced monogamy.

Female interest is Hypergamy. She gets to sit back while the boys fight for her.

when I said mediocre I meant mediocre in intelligence and physical appearance
There's tons of useless chads who are also low in intelligence. Ugly low iq men have the same right to fuck rosties as low iq chads. Ugly low iq men and women should be together.
I believe in transhumanist philosophy not ur middle east sand nigger bible
Low iq subhumans can be transhuman and surgery max and increase their brain capacity with new drugs. With technology everyone can be a high iq chad or stacy. So making things hard only for low iq men is cucked faggotry that doesn't benefit anyone and will cause ER's like in the west.

religion is the biggest cope of the world tbh

Since atheism is predominantly practiced by males they will eventually capitulate to female interests. Atheism dissolves culturally enforced monogamy.

Female interest is Hypergamy. She gets to sit back while the boys fight for her.
Atheism doesn't have anything to do with marriage and betabuxxing, only atheist cucks are too weak to let go of their cultural beliefs, even though they got rid of their religious beliefs because it's more accepted in our cucked society than to go against the cucked hypergamy festering culture.

This tbh.

To be honest, It was very good for society. But religion is gone and wouldnt mind seeing Chad's sons being raped by transsexuals and Stacies overdosing in orgies.
Every little thing that destroys this society is okay by me, they spitted on my face, now i shall see them burn.

This thread seems more influenced by /pol/ than anything

DimpledInferiorBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

subhuman thinks the only thing stopping him from space travel and le sciencing:soy: is priya not being allowed to sleep with chad, you'll be the same failure you are today with or without religious restrictions

subhuman thinks the only thing stopping him from space travel and le sciencing:soy: is priya not being allowed to sleep with chad, you'll be the same failure you are today with or without religious restrictions
"But but, think about the priyas." :soy:

read as autism showed me the path to the blackpill lel

I believe in nature.

It's the blackpilliest!

Accept me as your pagan God Emba!
Ok!

But we're aren't (((pagans))) any more. That been too (((tainted))).
Now its just reality we trust. Our own eyes...

Trees aren't God's. They are brothers...

Etc...

Atheists promoted materialism, naturalism, evolutionary devotion. They believed science could determine objective morality. Yet, they ignored anthropology, evolutionary biology, and sociobiological evidence that contradicts objective morality.
Incorrect, atheism is just a personal lack of belief in God, it has nothing to do with naturalism, or shit like that.
Atheism leads to nihilism and hypergamy. Atheists fundamentally believe in humanism and objective morality.
Also incorrect, there is nothing about atheism which is linked with humanism and objective morality, if anything, it's the religion-cucks who are always preaching about objective morality.

more atheists should read Nietzsche as he postulates a moral framework without the need for beliefs in empty postlife utopianisms that inevitably dissolve as culture "refines" itself

I am an atheist but it has nothing to do with morality or inceldom. Religion just does not make any sense. For example, I used to be a devout muslim, and muslims believe in bullshit like "there is a righteous woman for every man" etc. However, now I understand religious laws are good for curbing inceldom to a great extent, even it can solve inceldom.

Incorrect, atheism is just a personal lack of belief in God, it has nothing to do with naturalism, or shit like that.

Also incorrect, there is nothing about atheism which is linked with humanism and objective morality, if anything, it's the religion-cucks who are always preaching about objective morality.
Atheism leads one to materialism. Facts can't determine objective values. Atheism isn't simply the lack of a belief in God. It's the inversion of God. Because not all believe in the values I stated doesn't mean many don't.

Many Atheists look for virtue as a vice. Some are misanthropic. The virtuous ones pretend there's objective morality. I don't deny the religious believe objective morals. No atheist should believe in objective morality, but many do, as a form of political virtue.

more atheists should read Nietzsche as he postulates a moral framework without the need for beliefs in empty postlife utopianisms that inevitably dissolve as culture "refines" itself
I couldn't understand Nietzsche that well so I gave up. I understand the idea of the ubermensch a little bit. But I think most Atheists are incapable of creating a foundational worldview based on his writings.

I am an atheist but it has nothing to do with morality or inceldom. Religion just does not make any sense. For example, I used to be a devout muslim, and muslims believe in bullshit like "there is a righteous woman for every man" etc. However, now I understand religious laws are good for curbing inceldom to a great extent, even it can solve inceldom.
If foids lose religion, they usually become sexually degenerate. Atheism doesn't dictate morality. Many create their own values based on their predominant culture. But many undermine the culture because of their contempt for it.

I'm not advocating for religion. I see most religions as generally corrupt institutions.

Atheism leads one to materialism. Facts can't determine objective values. Atheism isn't simply the lack of a belief in God. It's the inversion of God. Because not all believe in the values I stated doesn't mean many don't.

Many Atheists look for virtue as a vice. Some are misanthropic. The virtuous ones pretend there's objective morality. I don't deny the religious believe objective morals. No atheist should believe in objective morality, but many do, as a form of political virtue.
Oh is it? A- from "lack of", and "theism" from "belief in God", it's that simple, sure atheism, mixed in the diverse cocktail of human psychology, will often lead to materialism, nihilism, etc (which are all very valid positions btw), but atheism in of itself doesn't promote or include those traits.

I was an ardent atheist that despised religion and believed in degeneracy even though it never benefited me. I believed in sexual liberation.

Around 2010 new atheism was the major nerd culture on jewtube. They proseltyzed freedom from religion. But over time I observed the cracks in cuck atheism. They started hitching themselves to the the femicunt wagon. Most atheists were and are men. Soon atheism became synthesized with feminism.

The prominent Atheists Thunder00t , The Amazing Atheist, and Sargon of Akkad started breaking exposing femicunts invading the atheist movement. But still to this day they support sexual liberation that creates incels.

Atheism leads to nihilism and hypergamy. Atheists fundamentally believe in humanism and objective morality. When in reality the only thing that creates morality is in group selection based on kin selection.

Even though diverse modern people share group identities; they are fractured by aesthetic differences. Ethnic mixing can never breed unity.

Never forget that most civilizations and religions support race mixxing. From the Romans, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, WASPs, Mongolians etc.

TLDR; Ethnic mixing is good for the elite and religion. Memes have abrogated biological gene selection. Memes created cucks.
Atheism is the ULTIMATE Black Pill. Admitting that you're on your own in this world, and that no celestial assistance exists at all, takes courage and honesty.

i became an atheist at like 12 from all my spare time thinking

thunderf00t is the only youtuber i'd respect (though he can't interpret any work of art, cant blame him either he's a scientist not a artist), maybe the amazing atheist. sargon is full of shit. aronra is great, but THE ABSOLUTE BEST is theramintrees. go check him out if you are still interested in atheism.